Default Re: This has to be a miracle.

I went ahead and did it for you:

Length
    18/bob/n/a
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Lou View Post
    Maybe I shouldn't say (I don't like to be negative when you're so happy), but it doesn't appear that there's a big difference in the length in the photos. In the photo on the right, you are closer to the camera which makes your whole head, and hair, appear longer. And the sweater does appear to be hanging differently. You can see the curve of the collar in the left photo, but not in the right. I would suggest altering the size of the photos so that you line up the top of your head and the top of your shoulders. Then we'd really be able to see.

Happy measuring.
    I went ahead and did it for you:
    That's funny because I did go into photoshop, put one layer on 50% opacity, and measure of my shoulders and the top of my head to try get them as close to being the same as I could. It should be fairly close to real life, even if my sweater is slightly differently placed on my body. Thank you anyway, though!

Length
    28"/Waist/Waist
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by uptosomeone View Post
    That's funny because I did go into photoshop, put one layer on 50% opacity, and measure of my shoulders and the top of my head to try get them as close to being the same as I could. It should be fairly close to real life, even if my sweater is slightly differently placed on my body.
    Maybe you accidentally posted the original instead of the one where you lined them up? The difference in your shoulder height in the photos you posted is very obvious with the naked eye.

Length
    18/bob/n/a
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Maybe you accidentally posted the original instead of the one where you lined them up? The difference in your shoulder height in the photos you posted is very obvious with the naked eye.
    Who knows? Stranger things have happened!