Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Different hair types on the same head!!!

Second star to the right and straight on till morning´¯`·.¸¸.☆
    Length
    BSL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Different hair types on the same head!!!

Grrr, can someone tell me why no matter how small I resize my picture it still turns out huge when I post it?
    *BSL**Waist!**Hips*

Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Schrei777: I get exactly the same thing, all my life. My natural hair is dark blonde with very pale blonde streaks down the front, I look like Rogue!

Length
    2/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2a/M/iii

My canopy is medium and 1C and the underneath graduates from medium to fine and is 2B I wish I could get my freaking canopy to curl.
    It's annoying it's a tiny part of my canopy and it covers up all the cute wavy part, grr.

Length
    BSL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Shebelina View Post
    Schrei777: I get exactly the same thing, all my life. My natural hair is dark blonde with very pale blonde streaks down the front, I look like Rogue!
    Your so lucky! Ive always wished mine was in the front like Rogues because it looks so pretty. But alas mine is plopped randomly in the back in a huge chunk rather than in streaks lol.
    *BSL**Waist!**Hips*

Length
    29 in/29 in/29 in
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by Aveyronnaise View Post
    My canopy is medium and 1C and the underneath graduates from medium to fine and is 2B I wish I could get my freaking canopy to curl.
    It's annoying it's a tiny part of my canopy and it covers up all the cute wavy part, grr.
    Yep, isn't it lol! I used to make this romantic bun where most of the hair would be in the bun, and some of the hair from the bottom I'd let stick out. People never believed I hadn't used curling irons! That's the only hair style that's worked so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Shebelina View Post
    I sleep in braids every night, so my hair is always in braid waves if I wear it down. Could this help you to even out the appearance?
    Yep, I used to do this years ago, and it is time for me to do it again, it does help a bit.
    I actually sometimes would only braid the curly bottom hair in a loose braid letting the top dry its own way!

Length
    29 in/29 in/29 in
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by Schrei777 View Post
    I literally have two different hair colors on my head if that counts lol. It's been like that my whole life.

Part of it is dark ashy blonde and part is white blonde, very weird.
    LOL that's an annoying one as well!

For your picture size, I don't know why you think it's resized, because it's over a thousand pixels large, and the forum software doesn't seem to resize it much if at all. You would want to physically resize the picture to 300 or 400 large. I.e. image properties on your computer before you upload should give you that kind of size.

Length
    Pixie/31/35
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Hey! I have straight 1c hair on top and 2c ringlets on the bottom. It is my main hair pet peeve. There used to be another thread on this.

Length
    BSL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitteh View Post
    LOL that's an annoying one as well!

For your picture size, I don't know why you think it's resized, because it's over a thousand pixels large, and the forum software doesn't seem to resize it much if at all. You would want to physically resize the picture to 300 or 400 large. I.e. image properties on your computer before you upload should give you that kind of size.
    Thanks . I did resize it in my picture manager which usually works but it didn't this time. Maybe I didn't save it? Oh well.
    *BSL**Waist!**Hips*

Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Thanks Schrei777. Unfortunately, I gave into peer pressure years ago and dyed it all blonde. It would take me forever to grow it out, and because of the streaks I can't just dye it closer to my natural colour.

HelloKitteh that's a good idea, you will have to figure out a way to stop the top half from getting all tangled though.

Length
    27/42.5/46
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

My hair ranges from F to M to C, and I have yet to figure out a hairtype because I have some straightish strands, some wavy strands, and some defined spiral curls. My hair is also thinner on one side than the other--has been all my life! If I want to divide it in half evenly, the part has to be asymmetrical. Silly hair!
    27 28 29(WST) 32 (HIP) 36 (TBL) 37 38 39 40 41 42 (CLSC) 43 44 45 46 47 48 (FTL) 49 50 51 52 53 54 (KNEE)