Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150
Results 1,491 to 1,492 of 1492

Thread: Growing as long as it will go! (The Terminal Goal Thread)

Length
    Chin/43.5/Blunt
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Growing as long as it will go! (The Terminal Goal Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by WoodsyMouse View Post
    Ahh- yeah, I definitely would like to find my terminal length. ^.^ So as not to disappoint, I'm assuming it's no longer than thigh...

I have been using a square silk scarf over my pillow (got it because I thought I could bear wearing scarves to bed, apparently not). If I have money I may get a pillowcase instead as that is a lot easier (having to re-fold the scarf over the pillow is getting old).
    If you already have the scarf and this is the only thing you're using it for perhaps just sew it to the top of your existing pillowcase. That aside, if you're going to purchase something, I have found a bonnet way more helpful than the pillowcase. Hair goes off of the pillow, so it ends up in the sheets, blankets, between your body and those things, etc. Additionally, I was already using a silk pillowcase and the introduction of a bonnet resulted in better hydration and less tangles for me. If you use a sleep style, bonnets let you have your hair "down" with less of the weight (in my opinion at least) and still protected.
    Chin~Shoulder~APL~Midback~Waist~Hip~TB~CL~[FTL]~MT~Knee~Knee+
    Pursuing my Princess Hair ♕

Length
    APL/FTL/TERM
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Growing as long as it will go! (The Terminal Goal Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by WoodsyMouse View Post
    Ahh- yeah, I definitely would like to find my terminal length. ^.^ So as not to disappoint, I'm assuming it's no longer than thigh...

I have been using a square silk scarf over my pillow (got it because I thought I could bear wearing scarves to bed, apparently not). If I have money I may get a pillowcase instead as that is a lot easier (having to re-fold the scarf over the pillow is getting old).
    Maybe you can try sewing some clasps/buttons/elastic ties on the corners of the pillow to make it stay in place.

I know my ultimate goal is to see whether my genes would allow me to grow beyond the floor. In a way that’s definitely my terminal because I’d probably maintain it at ankle or floor for an easier life.
    Last edited by tuanyiji; November 13th, 2023 at 11:38 AM.
    107cm 1b/C/10.2cm Fingercomb/Bun/Water-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][Fun with Flowers][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][ABC Hairstyle Challenge]