Quote Originally Posted by Ursula View Post
Flaxen,

Could you add this information for turning unreadable colors off to the bottom of your post? That way, both changing colors and dealing with the change if it gives you problems are in one, easy to find place:

If you make a bookmark with this code as the "link" information, you can click the bookmark, and any changed colors and fonts will be returned to the LHC standard:

Code:
javascript:(function(){var%20H=["bgcolor","bgColor","background","color","text","alink","vlink"],Y={FONT:1,CENTER:1},d=[],p;%20function%20R(N){var%20a,x,i,t;%20if(t=N.tagName){%20t=t.toUpperCase();%20for%20(i=0;a=H[i];++i)if(N.getAttribute(a))N.removeAttribute(a);%20for(i=0;x=N.childNodes[i];++i)R(x);%20if%20(Y[t])d.push(N);%20}%20}%20R(document.documentElement);%20for%20(i=0;N=d[i];++i)%20{%20p=N.parentNode;%20while(N.firstChild)p.insertBefore(N.firstChild,N);%20p.removeChild(N);%20}%20})()
OK I'm not understanding this. Make a bookmark where? Will this make everything go to black and the standard font or just text in posts? I don't mind off colors and fonts in siggies. I just want to be able to read posts in black and the standard font. My eyes are so exhausted and strained by the end of the day and some nights I can barely read posts that aren't standard before I go to bed. Actually I had to skip several posts that I wanted to read last night due to this. Interesting colors and fonts do not make my reading easier. They often make it impossible.