Thread: New, or perhaps not... :P

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    buzz/MBL/?
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Default New, or perhaps not... :P

If any of the real, real, real old-timers still hang around these boards you are probably apt to remember a crazy Swede by the name of Fia. Been around since these boards were nothing but a glint in Steph's eye, been moderating and battling all the hairpervs, been posting like crazy and consider many of the old-timers good friends and almost family.

If nothing else most of you have likely come in contact with the hairtyping system that seems to be still in use around here, or perhaps seen some of my postings (they have always been quite prolific).

Lots of water under the bridges since you last heard from me. Out of a 12-year relation, hair cut short (not as a result of that - decided to go back to short before the separation was a fact). Now living by myself, with two wonderful cats (yes, pics will come - I know you guys... ), lovers of both genders when I feel like it, online gaming/raiding most nights together with the most fun crew of people you can imagine.

Currently on sick-leave - otherwise still in consulting as usual - at least for another month or so as the black dog put his big jaws around me this spring, swallowed me whole and spit me out in a big, old mess. Anti-depressants are kicking in and life is turning to brighter again.

So, why this - well - inspired by a current lover (yeah I guess I can call him that), with the most amazing mane you've seen - I MISS MY LONG HAIR MORE THAN EVER (*ahem* sorry 'bout the shouting...) - so time to get on the growing train again. Learned my lessons from last time around - no color, no henna, just me this time.

Expect to see me around the boards, the occasional pic, a few postings here and there - if I get back to my old posting routine remains to be seen - you'll notice one way or the other.

It feels good to be back home - and I'll leave off here before I write one of my usual novels.
    Last edited by Fia; July 27th, 2008 at 06:49 AM. Reason: typo-queen in action