Thread: Black/Rooibos tea spray?

Default Black/Rooibos tea spray?

I know I found threads about black tea and rooibos tea before, but I can't find them again...
    I bought some last night, and want to make a spray/rinse for my hair. It is supposed to limit shedding, right? Can I mix the teas?
    I need help with what strength to make the tea, and what exactly to do with it.

I'm sorry for so many questions.

Length
    chin/-APL/waist

Default Re: Black/Rooibos tea spray?

Check out the mister thread http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...ead.php?t=1064

Lots of great ideas. Rooibos and other teas mentioned along with so many yummy ideas!! It will make you want to try them all! Good luck

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Black/Rooibos tea spray?

I just brew 2 tea bags over night in a mug and then transfer it over to a spray bottle, I use this nightly and it gives me lots of shine and helps me spread my washes out. i cannot comment on if it reduces shed as my hair only sheds a lot in September for some reason, I dont really notice shedding otherwise.
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip