Page 2 of 301 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Chin | Shoulder | Collarbone

Length
    Chin/Neck/Waist
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Default Re: Growing Chin to Shoulder-length? Post here!

Neecola - I think my hair is still a bit too short and straight for buns like that yet...but I will totally be trying them soon anyways XD

Hi Joflakes! The crown braid looks awesome! I could probably manage that one, I think, since I can do twin french braids. I'll have to try it sometime when I don't have work first thing in the morning, lol

I'm wearing my hair DOWN today D: I've been wearing it up a lot lately. I figure this is pretty much the best stage to wear your hair down, since you don't have to worry about it getting all tangled up or caught all over everything!
    Miss my ponytail.
    Undercut~chin~midneck~shoulder~collarbone~APL~BSL~waist

Length
    Pixie/BSL/BSL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Changling View Post
    Neecola - I think my hair is still a bit too short and straight for buns like that yet...but I will totally be trying them soon anyways XD

Hi Joflakes! The crown braid looks awesome! I could probably manage that one, I think, since I can do twin french braids. I'll have to try it sometime when I don't have work first thing in the morning, lol

I'm wearing my hair DOWN today D: I've been wearing it up a lot lately. I figure this is pretty much the best stage to wear your hair down, since you don't have to worry about it getting all tangled up or caught all over everything!
    Thanks. It's just two dutch braids but nearer my ears and with the ends pinned up.
    That is so true but like you I wear mine up a lot...because I can
    To bra strap length, and beyond!
    *Pixie*Shag*Jaw*Shoulder*Collarbone*APLBSL

Length
    Chin/Neck/Waist
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by joflakes View Post
    Thanks. It's just two dutch braids but nearer my ears and with the ends pinned up.
    That is so true but like you I wear mine up a lot...because I can
    yeah, it's nice just to finally be ABLE to get it off my face and out of my eyes!! But every now and then it'll actually look good down, and I want to take advantage of it ^__^ Although I am still pretty psyched about being able to do a sort of sock bun ^__^ so I do that one a lot.
    Miss my ponytail.
    Undercut~chin~midneck~shoulder~collarbone~APL~BSL~waist

Length
    Pixie/BSL/BSL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Changling View Post
    yeah, it's nice just to finally be ABLE to get it off my face and out of my eyes!! But every now and then it'll actually look good down, and I want to take advantage of it ^__^ Although I am still pretty psyched about being able to do a sort of sock bun ^__^ so I do that one a lot.
    Definitely with you on that! However I have bangs so they are kinda always floating around my eyes...but I don't mind them! =)

Yeah I know what you mean. I like wearing it up during the week at work and when I see DBF at the weekend I'll leave it down. I have it in the braids so he can see my braid waves tomorrow. We're going to see Ice Age 4! Such big kids, haha!

Ooh sock bun! I want to be able to do that. I just kinda ponytail and tuck the ends in on the last loop of the hair band at the moment...
    To bra strap length, and beyond!
    *Pixie*Shag*Jaw*Shoulder*Collarbone*APLBSL

Length
    Pixie/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Well, since I cheated while adding extensions, I am still growing my hair under it all... So I *think* I belong here as well... YAY! Will you all still have me?
    ..: Amethyste ~ The Manic Panicked Thereminist :..
    www.soundcloud.com/amethyste

Length
    Pixie/BSL/Waist

I usually make some sort of a braid on both sides and pin the rest of it up in the back. Today I tried to make a dutch braid on both sides and it worked for the first time! Wohoo!

Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Hey, I'm wearing my hair down today too, Changeling, and I rarely do. Its very soft (but frizzy - grrrr)

Amethyste - Secret Shorties are welcome in my book! I just adore your hair color.

NataschaB - That 'do sounds super cute. I am awful at braiding but I think it is time to start practicing because I love the way they look on other people.

Length
    Pixie/BSL/Waist

Neecola: Sometimes it is kinda difficult, but it definitely gets better, so yea - you just need to practice!
    Last edited by NataschaB.; July 13th, 2012 at 12:58 AM.

Length
    Pixie/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Neecola View Post
    Amethyste - Secret Shorties are welcome in my book! I just adore your hair color.
    Awww! THank you so much! I love the curliness of your hair... so pweeettyy!!!
    ..: Amethyste ~ The Manic Panicked Thereminist :..
    www.soundcloud.com/amethyste

Length
    chin/APL/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Hi everybody! I had a short pixie which I grew out to shoulder length for my wedding. After styling for the big day, my hair was so full of damage that I had to cut it back to chin length. That was one month ago.
    Thanks for all of the cute hairstyle ideas!