Thread: :^) Hiya!

Length
    17"/23"/30"
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Cool :^) Hiya!

Hi, I'm really excited to be a part of this community! I'm so happy my friend recommended it to me! I'm using a lot of exclamation marks!

I have decided it is time to address the bale of hay that is currently atop my head, or, "the yield sign," as it has been referred to. I am turning a new leaf *flip* and I am very inspired by y'all.

I have strange hair. I can't tell if it has always been strange or if I have damaged it to the point of...well,...strange. It's kind of brittle. It wants to be curly, but it tends toward fuzz. Also, I am worried that my hairline might be receding. My mother is a natural redhead (I'm more strawberry blonde) and I've heard that redheads have fewer hairs per square inch on their head. Has anyone else heard this or does anyone know anything about this?

Anyway, thanks in advance for all your help

Length
    sl/mbl/tb
    Type
    2b/2c/F/i/ii

Default Re: :^) Hiya!

Hi Unicornologist! I've heard the redhead thing too...don't know if there is much truth to it but I've noticed my hair has always been thiner than my friends...I have a lot of red highlights.
    -ladycaladium

so far from tailbone!

Welcome. I totally get that whole exclamation point thing. This is an exciting place!

I was born a redhead - now I henna - but I have very, very thick hair. Each hair is fine, but there are a lot of them. I have never heard that about redheads having less hairs per square inch. In cosmetology school we were taught that (in general) blondes have the most, then redheads, then brunettes. But, you know how generalities are...

Anyhow, welcome!
    Lady Santoshi, Keeper of the Inner Sanctuary in the Order of the Long Haired Knights <><

Length
    22/27/Waist
    Type
    1a/M/ii

Welcome unicornologist!

Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Welcome! You'll love it here!