Thread: Sweet Curls Elixers

Length
    4/32/38
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Sweet Curls Elixers

I searched and didn't find a thread for this brand. It is a hidden gem FOR SURE. She used to have an Etsy page but moved to Facebook sales only, but don't count her out!

She specializes in "curly girl" products but honestly...they would be great for anyone. It is similar to Function of Beauty in that EVERYTHING is customizable. You can pick your scent, add in various oils or essential oils, add in protein or various add ins to help with different situations...and she will help guide your add ins if you don't know where to start.

Some of my favorite products are her flax/okra gel, and her buttercream elixer. I just ordered her shampoos and conditioners along with some styling stuff because right now (nov 2021) she is running a sale.

Linking her Facebook page. I am in no way affiliated, I just love her stuff and am surprised that not many people know of her.

https://m.facebook.com/628561613841252/

Type
    3a/3b/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: Sweet Curls Elixers

Thanks for this! I am a curly girl new to the whole curls-approved products world so I am excited to look into something customizable. I think we may have similar hair types. Do you mind me asking where you are at in your hair growth goals?