Page 1548 of 1599 FirstFirst ... 54810481448149815381546154715481549155015581598 ... LastLast
Results 15,471 to 15,480 of 15985

Thread: Midback | Waist

Length
    Ear/MBL/Class
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: MBL to waist

Congrats on graduating, memeow! I think it looks really nice. I love your color.

I struggle to get accurate measurements of my length, but I think I've hit 27", which is exciting! Pretty sure I was at 25.5" when I measured in early February.

Two more inches to waist (stretched), which means that at my current rate, I might hit it in early September! That's earlier than I thought. I'll probably still be in this thread for a few months after that until it reads waist, but honestly, that's kind of nice. It's like having two mini-goals to hit, one after another.
    dec '18 ear > dec '21 MBL > dec '22 waist > dec '24 classic

Length
    APL/30.5"/34"
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by alewyn View Post
    Congrats on graduating, memeow! I think it looks really nice. I love your color.

I struggle to get accurate measurements of my length, but I think I've hit 27", which is exciting! Pretty sure I was at 25.5" when I measured in early February.

Two more inches to waist (stretched), which means that at my current rate, I might hit it in early September! That's earlier than I thought. I'll probably still be in this thread for a few months after that until it reads waist, but honestly, that's kind of nice. It's like having two mini-goals to hit, one after another.
    Thank you! I think the color looks warmer in these pictures than usual, but it changes a lot depending on lighting. And I’ve been using a chamomile spray that I think is getting it more golden.

I have the worst time measuring too. According to my measurements I didn’t gain any length this month, but the photos say otherwise…I think I probably just messed it up last month. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by diddiedaisy View Post
    Congratulations memeow
    Thank you!
    BSL~WL~HL~TBL?~classic...?

27-28-29-30-31-32-33-34-35-36-37-38-39-40-41-42

Congratulations Memeow! You look a bit beyond waist from that photo, see you in the next length thread!

I have been measuring mine on second day hair, and stretched to be consistent. This way the wave only eats up about 1/2 inch of the length, and I’m trying to set my goal lengths accordingly… I suspect when I am measuring waist I may not look or feel at waist yet, we’ll see!
    Maintaining 31” HL last bleach nov 2020 final goal is HL virgin hair by 6/2025 for my 40th

Length
    APL/30.5"/34"
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by rosenester View Post
    Congratulations Memeow! You look a bit beyond waist from that photo, see you in the next length thread!

I have been measuring mine on second day hair, and stretched to be consistent. This way the wave only eats up about 1/2 inch of the length, and I’m trying to set my goal lengths accordingly… I suspect when I am measuring waist I may not look or feel at waist yet, we’ll see!
    Thank you! I have really struggled getting accurate measurements/body markers measuring wavy hair. Last month the very ends were maybe just at the tape but only when I really pulled them out the right way and I wasn't comfortable calling it. Now the ends look solidly past, which I think must just be differences in wave pattern/anti-gravity tendencies. And somehow I got the exact same measurement both months, which I'm sure means I did something wrong because it feels longer now.

Happy growing and I'm sure I'll see you very soon in the next thread! Good luck figuring out how to measure and call milestones with waves, I've nearly given up!
    BSL~WL~HL~TBL?~classic...?

27-28-29-30-31-32-33-34-35-36-37-38-39-40-41-42

Length
    CBL/HL/HL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Just sharing the current length!

I need to stop self-sabotaging because I've been wanting a straight or soft U hemline for ageees so I really need to ignore this terrible cut for as long as possible until I can cut it off at once (and remain at waist, hopefully). So I'll probably only be cutting my hair at the end of the year at this rate.

Collarbone (12.08.21) | Armpit (16.10.21) | Midback (14.10.22) | Waist (06.02.23) | Hip (23.03.24) | Belly Button

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

@pisinoe it looks like you'll be WL next month!

pisinoe, I think it looks great! You are so close to waist, I agree DWM! Last summer I wasn’t happy with my ends and had it fixed and cut back to APL, my hemline is staying in tact but my patience running low since I set myself back so far, hang in there!
    Maintaining 31” HL last bleach nov 2020 final goal is HL virgin hair by 6/2025 for my 40th

Length
    CBL/HL/HL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Within-Me View Post
    @pisinoe it looks like you'll be WL next month!
    Oh I doubt it! Probably not earlier than late July or August tbh!

pisinoe, I think it looks great! You are so close to waist, I agree DWM! Last summer I wasn’t happy with my ends and had it fixed and cut back to APL, my hemline is staying in tact but my patience running low since I set myself back so far, hang in there!
    Ive set myself back a lot already (cut hip+ length to collarbone length) and I’m so sick of it 😂 so def staying strong this time! Thankfully no urges yet, I just hate how it looks from the back. At least I only see it when I take these progress pics

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post
    Oh I doubt it! Probably not earlier than late July or August tbh!

Ive set myself back a lot already (cut hip+ length to collarbone length) and I’m so sick of it 😂 so def staying strong this time! Thankfully no urges yet, I just hate how it looks from the back. At least I only see it when I take these progress pics
    Wow, I thought I saw a photo of you somewhere on here with HL hair. If you don’t mind sharing, what was your reason for cutting back?

I was hoping for WL by summer solstice but my growth has slowed dramatically and throwing off my timeline, so now I’ll be attempting to tie it up and try not to obsess so I can be pleasantly surprised when I finally reach WL sometime in July or August as well.

Length
    CBL/HL/HL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Wow, I thought I saw a photo of you somewhere on here with HL hair. If you don’t mind sharing, what was your reason for cutting back?

I was hoping for WL by summer solstice but my growth has slowed dramatically and throwing off my timeline, so now I’ll be attempting to tie it up and try not to obsess so I can be pleasantly surprised when I finally reach WL sometime in July or August as well.
    Ah yes probably quite a few hehe! I cut it off because I had post covid related hair loss and it was shedding terribly and also tangling horribly. I also had a lot of heat/keratin damage so I just wanted to start fresh (I still use heat so it’s whatever but my hair is much healthier now). I didn’t need to be so drastic but oh well.

Forgetting about the hair really makes the process more enjoyable! I don’t put mine up much but I like using it styled because it looks prettier so we gotta do what makes us tolerate it more!