Results 44,531 to 44,534 of 44534

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip?
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Quote Originally Posted by wo View Post
    Whew I haven't been here since June of 2023! I kept my hair very layered, about bra strap length at the longest, for most of the last year, but a couple weeks ago I got a blunt chin length bob! My hair feels and looks so thick this short and without layers. It's the shortest hair I've had since around 2016! I'm planning to let it grow out for awhile now since it's a nice simple haircut to grow out and track progress with. I really like the growing process more than just having long hair.
    I have a habit of searching from old threads and reading through hundreds of pages for fun - so funny that I recognize you now and you're back! Your curls must be enjoying how springy they can be at this length. I like your comment about the process - that's such a fun way to look at it
    P̶i̶x̶i̶e̶,̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶C̶B̶L̶,̶ ̶A̶P̶L̶,̶ ̶B̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶W̶L̶!̶!̶ ....on to hip?

Sometimes I see people gatekeeping curl patterns on videos. It's stupid. I used to call my hair "wurly" for wavy/curly but no one outside of here knows what that means. I thought about "squiggly" because that actually describes it perfectly. But I like portmanteaus so I'm going with "curvy hair" going forward.

Length
    MBL/MBL/KNEE

It's starting to become painful to part my hair for styling/braiding since the ends are tangling more than usual. 3 mores weeks and then I'm trimming FOR SURE.
    MBL~WL~HL~TBL~ FTL~ KNEE

Length
    Chin/BCL/CL

Quote Originally Posted by ETJ CURLS View Post
    It's starting to become painful to part my hair for styling/braiding since the ends are tangling more than usual. 3 mores weeks and then I'm trimming FOR SURE.
    I feel you. Mine is also in a need of a trim, but I'll wait for the end of the no trim 6 months challenge first.
    Lady Moon of the forests of wonderland, in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights
    🧜On instagram: yareach_lhc