Thread: Non-Growth Oriented Thread for Shorter Lengths

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    Pixie/U-BSL/Happy
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default Non-Growth Oriented Thread for Shorter Lengths

Like the title says, this is a thread for those of us who are not focusing on growing our hair, who like to keep it shorter, and who sometimes miss a place without the grow-grow-grow faster-faster-faster atmosphere. We like our hair now, and we want to enjoy the length it is now.

We could just hang around here, talk about hair in general, share styling tips and compare notes. All hair types and styles welcome! We can talk about trimming and going to salon - even using heat tools - without getting shudders here. This is not really a Length Maintenance Thread, because those thread often still have the growth-related undercurrents - although naturally a length needs to be maintained if person is not wishing to grow. This is for all aspects of shorter hair.

What is definition of short, then? I leave that for you to decide. Maybe it's pixie or maybe it's "LHC short" like my APL hair. I would personally feel that BSL is starting to be "long" to me, but won't mind someone who is happily maintaining at BSL to participate. Also those who have had short hair before are welcome to share styling tips and participate, but in a non-growth oriented way.

Welcome one, welcome all!
    Last edited by Arctic; December 14th, 2016 at 01:56 PM.

Always behave like a duck -
    keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath.