Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cosmetics and accessories avaliable in Brazil.

Length
    BSL/Waist/Undef
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

Default Re: Cosmetics and accessories avaliable in Brazil.

Honestly, at-home Brazilian products in general seem to be the best ones in the world.

My favourite is this Olaplex dupe by Braé Brasil

And Inoar's Sensitine cleansing conditioner, which I use here.

Everything else is either natural or easily replaceable. I'm not faithful to shampoos or serums or anything, I just like my dimethicone and look it up on the ingredients lists.

Length
    BSL/Waist/Undef
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

Anyway, you can't go wrong w Inoar. I like Lola too, but their shampoos never worked on me and I like more silicone-y serums now that my hair is shorter, at BSL. I did like the chamomile one when it was a around TBL, though.

Amend's Gold Black line is great! It's meant for curly and kinky hair but my 1A loves too. The maize-craze also gave us some pretty good and cheap products, they're great for thin hair.

Length
    12/28.35/40
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

My hair isn't working with Lola Cosmetics during this winter.
    I will post about Eudora and O Boticário soon, love these brands. I had a lot of Amend empties, but I forgot to post before throwing up. LMAO
    Last edited by Jovana; June 28th, 2023 at 04:06 AM.

Length
    BSL/Waist/Undef
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Jovana View Post
    My hair isn't working with Lola Cosmetics during this winter.
    I will post about Eudora and O Boticário soon, love these brands. I had a lot of Amend empties, but I forgot to post before throwing up. LMAO
    Wintertime is when I have the most fun w my hair lol The usual temperatures will melt away anything I try to do to it when it's down so I always wear it up, but now I'll just slather some heat protectant + a ton of silicone and just go to town w a curling iron! Don't even care about how the wind messes it up. Actually, I kinda like it.

BTW you meant throwing your Amend empties out, not up. Throwing up means vomiting. I guarantee you you'll never mix them up again after this lol

Length
    12/28.35/40
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Oops! I skipped some classes. Thank you for the advice! When I posted didn't check, but had a strange feeling. Now I know what happened.
    Last edited by Jovana; July 1st, 2023 at 06:14 PM.

Length
    12/28.35/40
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Discipline Liss leave-in from Amend.

It's a thick cream, but I don't feel my hair getting heavy easily. This leave-in gave me shine, frizz control and my ends seems healthier. I paid R$ 24,00 (U$ 6,00) in a great sale, usually cost about R$ 40,00 (U$ 8,50) in Brazil.

Length
    12/28.35/40
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Proteção dos loiros hair sealer from Match (oBoticário).

It is a Ph balancer for bleached hair and promises protection for hair colour, but I don't know if it does (because my hair color is natural). The product has castor oil, olive oil, lactic acid and aminoacids, great for damage hair as mine. The instructions guide to use it every wash, but I feel that once a week (or two weeks) is enough. My hair becomes shiny and soft with a fantastic appearance.

I paid R$ R$ 45,00 (U$ 9,00) for 100ml (33,3 oz), a bit expensive. Considering that I use rarely, it is good price.

I didn't take a photo of texture, because it is watery.

USA
    Portugal
    Colombia
    Emirates

The website of Arab Emirates isn't working, but their Instagram account is active. I saw that some countries don't have the Match line. The portuguese website ships to this european countries.
    Last edited by Jovana; July 1st, 2023 at 07:19 PM.

Length
    12/28.35/40
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Lola Cosmetics Olive Oiling Mask. Costead me about R$ 35,00 (U$ 7,00) in a promo, but usually is R$ 50,00. It is a treatment for dry hair, with olive oil, shorea butter, essencial oils and aminoacids. The laboratory indicates 5 ways to ue it: 1. As a conditioner; 2. As a night treatmente: apply on dry hair and go sleep (or not) and washes next day; 3. As a pre-poo (15 minutes to 2 hours before wash your hair); 4. After shampoo, as a treatment mask. Can be washed again if the hair isn't extremely dry. 5. As a leave-in.

I found the product heavy, what I don't think it's density is bad, just hard to apply on my hair when it is dry. On wet hair I found it easier. Oiling my hair with this mask (nightly treatment and pre-poo) didn't make a huge difference on my results, as a leave-in wasn't good too. When used as mask and conditioner, I found it nice (greatier than some professional products), even with a small amount. Worked as magic to my split ends. I think i would buy it again if I cold pay the same price (or less), really worked to hide my split ends and can be necessary for emergencies.

Length
    12/28.35/40
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

I bought O Boticário (Match line) Nutrition Fountain shampoo and treatment mask for R$ 107,80 (U$ 22,00). They have a lot of actives in their formula and during the use is possible to feel how rich it is. The shampoo is moisturizing and kindly, but cleans very well, doesn't tangle my fine hair or irritates scalp. The mask (thin hair version) has a light texture (between cream and gel), a small amount is enough to apply over my hair and helps to detangle my hair when I use clarifying shampoo. I felt my hair sealed after use, gets so soft, shine, straight, moisturized and with a suprising balance. It is the best duo I used so far, every cent was worth on it. When my hair dries, my ends gets so great that I don't need even to style it. If it costs the double, I would pay the price happily.

Southwest/New England/Deep South/Appalachia
    Length
    42/42/42
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I picked up a mask at the Brazilian grocery today: Bio Extratus "banho de creme tutano ceramidas e manteiga de karite." We'll see how it goes; shea butter things are often too heavy for my hair, but it's pretty far down the list of ingredients on this one, and the top is dominated with cetearyl alcohol and glycerin, which always agree with my hair.