Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you know why some hair color suits you best?

Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip?
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Default Re: Do you know why some hair color suits you best?

I personally, think that most people look best with their natural colour. Though I absolutely dyed my hair for YEARS! I just think the majority (and a few have proven me wrong) look best with their natural colour. I think this has to do with undertone of skin and hair, as well as your eye colour. Kind of like people trying to find their "season." I'm a fall, I have warm brown eyes, and warm brown hair. My skin tone is on the warm side. I've had my hair every colour in the book and brown suits me best!
    P̶i̶x̶i̶e̶,̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶C̶B̶L̶,̶ ̶A̶P̶L̶,̶ ̶B̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶W̶L̶!̶!̶ ....on to hip?

Length
    Chin/BCL/CL

Quote Originally Posted by GordonMurphella View Post
    Because, again, not everyone remembers it's a public board, and there are creeps out there. If you don't care I don't care but ... oh whatever.
    First off. There was absolutely no reason for you to have that attitude over a simple question.
    Second, you don't know me.
    Third, no one has missed this is a public forum.
    And while your intial comment may have come from a good place, it didn't come off as a mere suggestion which is likely to rub people the wrong way.

And if it's "whatever", then by all means, don't reply to me anymore.
    Lady Moon of the forests of wonderland, in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights
    🧜On instagram: yareach_lhc

Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Ok, who peed in your cheerios? Done done and done. Have a really really nice day, k?
    Last edited by TatsuOni; May 6th, 2024 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Don't respond to the grey text

Length
    Chin/BCL/CL

Quote Originally Posted by GordonMurphella View Post
    Ok, who peed in your cheerios? Done done and done. Have a really really nice day, k?
    Wow... just wow!
    BTW - Cheerios aren't available in my country, And I doubt they're vegan so would never eat unhealthy food like that anywho.
    Last edited by neko_kawaii; May 6th, 2024 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Don’t respond to greyed text
    Lady Moon of the forests of wonderland, in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights
    🧜On instagram: yareach_lhc

Oh, I didn't feel offended by Gordon Murphella, actually it made me happy (s)he called me pretty. But I also feel good about people wanting to defend me. Wow this is difficult... I wish we can be merciful, tolerant and forgiving towards each other and be all friends?

And thanks for all your interesting answers! Bat, awesome that you have so many colours that look good on you
    Last edited by Priska; May 6th, 2024 at 10:18 AM.

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Yes it's a colorimetry thing. I feel sick with orange reds but feel beautiful in cold tones as blonde, ash brown or darker reds, neither black is for me, I look like a sick vampire...