Page 2 of 1527 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Midback | Waist

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    17"/29"/35"
    Type
    3a/F/M/iii

I am there too. My hair is curly so it looks shorter than it is, when it's wet or stretched it reaches BSL but I always seem to stick right there, it seems like such a long wait to get to waist length. I'm trying hard to be patient.

Length
    Chin/Nape/term
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Re: bsl to waist?

I think I've been at BSL forever! First it was BSL when wet, and now finally it is BSL dry, so next stop waist. I don't measure, but my guess is another 6 inches, which means probably a year. This journey is definitely teaching me patience!

Type
    2c/M/i/ii

I think I'm finally at mid-back. I'm probably 3 good inches from waist, so I'm hoping by Christmas I'll have waist length if growing goes well.

After that I think my next goal will be tailbone.

Length
    17/30/34
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/iii

Okay, (*deep breath*) -- I'm officially joining! I'm a bit scared, cause once I say I'm "BSL => waist" I know I'm looking at a solid year of waiting! But since my goal is TB, I guess I have to go through waist to get there, yes?

dorothea
    *** watch this space ***

Account Closed by Member Request

Quote Originally Posted by dorothea-brooke View Post
    Okay, (*deep breath*) -- I'm officially joining! I'm a bit scared, cause once I say I'm "BSL => waist" I know I'm looking at a solid year of waiting! But since my goal is TB, I guess I have to go through waist to get there, yes?

dorothea
    I'm right there with you with the lengths, relying on and hoping for the fact that most milestones have come quicker than I thought they would (knock on wood).

Length
    8/28/32
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

Arrow Re: bsl to waist?

Hello
    im new to this site , this is my first post so thought id comment to you all . im only 15 probably one of the youngest girls on here , and my hair is just above my bum (sorry dont know any correct name)
    i can imagine how frustrating it is for you all , ive always grown my hair since i was little and by only 5 i had very very long hair ,, just a few tips that have helped me is :

still have the ends cut , i only have my ends every 9 weeks on average but it keeps them fresh and stops split ends

use a deep conditioner at least once a week

use V05 Hot oil every month

i find that straightening hair prolongs the growth speed so for quicker growth avoid straightening if possible

take multi vitamins (i always have) they not only make sure your healthy but they help your hair stay strong

anyway goodluck to you alll

X x

Length
    25/35/41

Quote Originally Posted by Hello-Kitty View Post
    Hello
    im new to this site , this is my first post so thought id comment to you all . im only 15 probably one of the youngest girls on here , and my hair is just above my bum (sorry dont know any correct name)
    i can imagine how frustrating it is for you all , ive always grown my hair since i was little and by only 5 i had very very long hair ,, just a few tips that have helped me is :

still have the ends cut , i only have my ends every 9 weeks on average but it keeps them fresh and stops split ends

use a deep conditioner at least once a week

use V05 Hot oil every month

i find that straightening hair prolongs the growth speed so for quicker growth avoid straightening if possible

take multi vitamins (i always have) they not only make sure your healthy but they help your hair stay strong

anyway goodluck to you alll

X x
    Thanks for dropping in Hello-Kitty and for the hair growing tips. I do most of them except the V05 oil. I'll have to look into that. I agree with the hair trimming. I guess it works differently for different people but I find that my hair gets a bit of a growth spurt and a kickstart when my hair is trimmed. I've sworn off hairdressers so I will have to buy a pair of professional scissors to do a microtrim.

Length
    mbl/waist/hip
    Type
    1c/F/M/i/ii

I'm in the same situation. My hair got to waist and then I had to cut off a great deal of damage, putting myself back to BSL. It's been almost a month since the trim and I've only got a couple more inches to go. It really seems like it's taking forever though! Like you, I'm also afraid that I will have to trim it back once again due to damage. We'll get there eventually though!!!
    "I see the time. But I would rather listen to my heartbeat." ~Laila Jadallah

I'm between BSL and waist, too.

I'm beginning to think I'm at terminal length and will never get to waist. If my hair is pulled straight it just about reaches my waist--but maybe I'm tilting my head back and kidding myself.
    ~Lady Bau, Protector of Canines in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    12/24/35
    Type
    3a/M/C/ii/iii

I have just now reached BSL. I would love my hair to be as long as yours is now.