Page 1372 of 1375 FirstFirst ... 37287212721322136213701371137213731374 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,720 of 13743

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Length
    22/37.5/40
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii

Default Re: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusite View Post
    My ends are literally hitting waist and I am so ecstatic! I don't feel the full effect of waist length though, maybe because only the longest part of my hair is touching there but it is officially waist length! And it is the longest I've ever been����
    Welcome to the WL - TBL thread. Your hair is thick, shiny, luxurious and just beautiful.

Length
    22/37.5/40
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Kelp View Post
    Okay, first length shot at BCL! Please excuse the stringy ends, I was running out of daylight and my hair was still a little damp.
    What beautiful beach hair! Perfect cut, perfect length for body contouring. Happy your goals are in reach.

Length
    22/37.5/40
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Wingspan View Post
    Okay, here is a pic. Sorry it may be quite big and the quality is not great. Three years ago my hair was shoulder -collarbone length and now it's hip length. The wave pattern isn't the best in this picture, I was just going for a length shot.
    [...]
    I have noticed a lot of splits and breakage lately, so I bought some protein treatments, as I've been just focusing on moisturising, and I think my hair needs some strengthening now.
    That's nice and full. Love it, and there should be higher-res pix.

I haven't messed with protein treatments, and my hair has come so far that I'm afraid the masking will suddenly stop working. Hair does get old, ya know.... Any advice, or a thread I should look up?

Length
    22/37.5/40
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii

My seasonal progress "report". If I didn't call HL before, I'm def calling it now.

It's not actually shorter in the middle, it's just laying funny. I want to hit BCL then do reshaping maintenance trims to end up with a soft sexy U shape.

I haven't noticed a Hair Sister around here. I hoped that would be a thing. I'm 1c2a, though looks more 1b as it gets longer. Coarse, dry, fragile, 37.5".

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Vara La Fey; May 7th, 2024 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Trying to pick the right Imgur link.

Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Thank you sincerely Vara La Fey for your kind comments on my hair. As for your question - I cut my hair this way: ponytailed it at the nape, combed thoroughly, then tied another soft elastic lower on the ponytail, slid it down, combed again, brought the ponytail over my shoulder and cut straight. After that first cut I took off the elastics, combed my hair and the hemline was a little bit crooked, so I combed and put both elastics back - and the longer hairs were instantly visible at the end of the ponytail, so I just snipped them off and then it was even.

I love the color of your hair, Vara La Fey, it´s very distinctive on this forum and I always like seeing your pictures. I think BCL will look awesome on you.
    No length-check challenge: May 2024 - May 2025
    When it's broken, fix it. When it works, don't change it.

My Instagram

Type
    1b/F/i/ii

I don´t think I will be tracking my milestones any more and posting in this thread (except to say that all you members have such beautiful hair).
    It´s not exactly obsessive or mentally unhealthy for me (yet... but getting there), but I don´t want to focus so much on attaining milestones any more.

When I got a pixie, I debated about it for months beforehand and I liked it for a few months afterwards - but then I decided I never want short hair again, I need long hair. This time I had very long hair - almost TBL and I cut back to WL for various reasons - and I realized I do need hair longer than BCL, so I´m just going to keep growing with minimal trims and without obsessing - because I know I will be there in a year for certain and then I´ll be maintaining or growing even longer, so what´s the point of fussing now? I need not to look at or check my length until then.

I wish you all happy hair journeys
    No length-check challenge: May 2024 - May 2025
    When it's broken, fix it. When it works, don't change it.

My Instagram

Length
    Chin/BCL/CL

Understand you, Nefcerka. Have had similar thoughts regarding the no trim challenges.
    It's not like I can't keep away from the scissors if I want to, so those challenges doesn't really do much except prevent me from getting trims at times when I do think it's needed.
    Not long before the current one is finished (sometime in June) so I migth stay for the remainder of that one, but it's very unlikely I will want to join the one for the last part of the year.
    Lady Moon of the forests of wonderland, in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights
    🧜On instagram: yareach_lhc

Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip?
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Nefcerka View Post
    I don´t think I will be tracking my milestones any more and posting in this thread (except to say that all you members have such beautiful hair).
    It´s not exactly obsessive or mentally unhealthy for me (yet... but getting there), but I don´t want to focus so much on attaining milestones any more.

When I got a pixie, I debated about it for months beforehand and I liked it for a few months afterwards - but then I decided I never want short hair again, I need long hair. This time I had very long hair - almost TBL and I cut back to WL for various reasons - and I realized I do need hair longer than BCL, so I´m just going to keep growing with minimal trims and without obsessing - because I know I will be there in a year for certain and then I´ll be maintaining or growing even longer, so what´s the point of fussing now? I need not to look at or check my length until then.

I wish you all happy hair journeys
    I understand too. Sometimes it's easier to ignore it, then it's more of a shock to see the growth. I hope it goes well (and happy growing! Even if you're not fussing!)
    P̶i̶x̶i̶e̶,̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶C̶B̶L̶,̶ ̶A̶P̶L̶,̶ ̶B̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶W̶L̶!̶!̶ ....on to hip?

Length
    Short/Waist/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Vara La Fey View Post
    My seasonal progress "report". If I didn't call HL before, I'm def calling it now.

It's not actually shorter in the middle, it's just laying funny. I want to hit BCL then do reshaping maintenance trims to end up with a soft sexy U shape.

I haven't noticed a Hair Sister around here. I hoped that would be a thing. I'm 1c2a, though looks more 1b as it gets longer. Coarse, dry, fragile, 37.5".

[IMG][/IMG]
    Great progress!

Length
    Short/Waist/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

I'm somewhere around 34-35" right now. I feel like I've stalled a bit recently. But hopefully it's all in my head