Page 338 of 415 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 4150

Thread: Monistat... dare we start this again

Default Re: Monistat... dare we start this again

I started using this on my Husband and in one week, I have notice a difference. He had a major recession on top of his head, thinning through the middle top and his crown was very thin and bald too. The rest of him is furry! :-) So, have been using Monistat 4% 5 days out of the last week. Mostly mixed with extra virgin olive oil though one day was straight and left it on over night. His crown is already filled in and thickening, the top is thickening, and the recession areas have lots of new growth that is filling in those spots. :-D I also started him on Biotin 5000mcg to give his new hair strength. It is working! He also keeps his hair shaved short, so the difference is more apparent.

Hope this helps some! We are super happy with the results in just 1 week of use so far!

Type
    1a/1b/F/M/i

Does anyone know if this would help male baldness? my partner is losing his hair so wondering if this might help?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawnylioness View Post
    Does anyone know if this would help male baldness? my partner is losing his hair so wondering if this might help?
    Well, if you consider my post above yours, then it can. Depends on the person and the reason he is losing it I suppose. I knew this would probably work because when Hubby takes Omega 3's he starts to get his hair back in those spots; albeit much slower. I figure using this to get it in nice, get him to continue to take omega 3's and biotin and I will have a Husband with a full head of hair again.

Type
    1a/1b/F/M/i

oh im such a dill, i totally diddnt see your post

Length
    APL/Hip +/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

So i started this back in October when i was only 24 inches i had been that length for months so i started using Daktarin again and i knew my hair was really growing but, i measured again this morning and its now 26 inches thats 2 inches in a month!

I measured last week and was 25.5 so its seems to growing at a rate of half an inch every week thats insane
    APL 2010 BSL JUL 2010 WSL 2011 HIP 2013 Going for Tailbone December 2017

Length
    APL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by bunzfan View Post
    So i started this back in October when i was only 24 inches i had been that length for months so i started using Daktarin again and i knew my hair was really growing but, i measured again this morning and its now 26 inches thats 2 inches in a month!

I measured last week and was 25.5 so its seems to growing at a rate of half an inch every week thats insane
    Ahhh, I'm SOOO envious! Congratulations!

I am a bit confused. So do you need to use Monistat forever in order to maintain the hair due to the shedding the occurs when you stop using it?

Quote Originally Posted by bunzfan View Post

Oh my gosh! How lucky are you!!
    You're going to have waist length hair by Christmas at that rate

Length
    24/26.5/30
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

k reallly dumb question, do you put it on for a few hours and then wash it out or do you put it on after you shower?

Length
    APL/Hip +/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by blondie9912 View Post
    Ahhh, I'm SOOO envious! Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by missdelarocha View Post
    Oh my gosh! How lucky are you!!
    You're going to have waist length hair by Christmas at that rate
    Thank you i was simply ecstatic when i measured yesterday. I hope i do have waist length hair by xmas it is my Christmas wish

I was told you don't need to apply it every day as apparently it stays active for 3 days but i got that kind of crazy growth by applying it Monday-Friday so i think i will carry on.
    APL 2010 BSL JUL 2010 WSL 2011 HIP 2013 Going for Tailbone December 2017