Thread: Have You Noticed the New Links In Posts?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    8/26/33?
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: Have You Noticed the New Links In Posts?

The banner ads (the non-link ads) do generate revenue via clicks, but not much. Apparently there isn't much money in growing long hair...we should turn this into a hair LOSS forum (I imagine Rogaine pays more for their ads?). Please only click on ads that you're genuinely interested in, as sometimes if someone is overzealously clicking (we do appreciate the zeal ), they will reverse some of the money generated by that person.

The links, as far as I know, do not generate revenue via clicks. The software links the words with various affiliate programs and for those to pay out, someone usually has to buy something.

Length
    17/37/32
    Type
    1a/M/i/ii

Default Re: Have You Noticed the New Links In Posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    The banner ads (the non-link ads) do generate revenue via clicks, but not much. Apparently there isn't much money in growing long hair...we should turn this into a hair LOSS forum (I imagine Rogaine pays more for their ads?). Please only click on ads that you're genuinely interested in, as sometimes if someone is overzealously clicking (we do appreciate the zeal ), they will reverse some of the money generated by that person.

The links, as far as I know, do not generate revenue via clicks. The software links the words with various affiliate programs and for those to pay out, someone usually has to buy something.
    I'm sure there are people here concerned about hairloss, so the Rogaine ad might be helpful to you and them. I don't know, I'm new here.