Thread: Non-Growth Oriented Thread for Shorter Lengths

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    19/hip/termi
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

Default Re: The Non-Growth Oriented Thread for Shorter Lengths

When I had short hair I asked my stylist to work with my hair instead of against it. My bed head looked fantastic. I'd detangle and brush my hair at night and in the morning wouldn't touch it. After hairwash I'd put it in a towel for about 30 minutes and then shake my head and go. I loved it as I'm too lazy and fumble fingered to style my hair.
    Lady Malene of the Misty Memories of Yore, Shieldmaiden in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    chin/Waist/term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by hanne jensen View Post
    When I had short hair I asked my stylist to work with my hair instead of against it. My bed head looked fantastic. I'd detangle and brush my hair at night and in the morning wouldn't touch it. After hairwash I'd put it in a towel for about 30 minutes and then shake my head and go. I loved it as I'm too lazy and fumble fingered to style my hair.
    Awesome. I do the same now. Don't brush in the morning because it looks the best like this

And I've decided to chop off 2 more inches. Tomorrow. I've ordered an electric hair trimmer on Amazon yesterday and it'll be delivered tomorrow. It's faster like this I hope because with scissors it takes hours to trim all the ends. Thick, slippery hair...

And my ponytail is still a bit too heavy. With 2 inches less weight, I hope, I can wear it a whole day at work.
    FINALLY THICK WL HAIR AFTER HAIR LOSS TRAGEDY!!! See here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUx624JRX84&t=2095s

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/waist/frtip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by hanne jensen View Post
    My cut is like that, too.