Thread: What length do you *think* of your hair as?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    ?/Calf/TERM!
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: What length do you *think* of your hair as?

I think of it as calf now Until last week I think my mental image was stuck at waist length or something (that's the length I wear a ponytail bun) but I had a serious of headaches and had to put my hair all the way down and I could feel it touch my calves as I walked and it just felt so cool! Like I was finally at calf, but I have been for a long time, but it's hard to explain. I guess it felt "real" for the first time. Though to be honest I haven't looked at length closely but I'm pretty sure I'm still in the no man's land between calf and ankle...
    🐓_insert erudite quote here_🦤
    💗I'm a pink loving, bun wearing, rambling, bird person. Ta cheistanna agam!💗

Learn more. Know less. foreveryours's Avatar
    Length
    ./71"/KNEE+
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: What length do you *think* of your hair as?

Quote Originally Posted by -Aithne- View Post
    I think of it as calf now Until last week I think my mental image was stuck at waist length or something (that's the length I wear a ponytail bun) but I had a serious of headaches and had to put my hair all the way down and I could feel it touch my calves as I walked and it just felt so cool! Like I was finally at calf, but I have been for a long time, but it's hard to explain. I guess it felt "real" for the first time. Though to be honest I haven't looked at length closely but I'm pretty sure I'm still in the no man's land between calf and ankle...
    LOL. A no man's land? Speak for yourself!
    scalp > SL > MBL > TBL > FTL > KNEE > KNEE+