Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    17/23/34
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Default i'm confused--help!

Hey everyone,
    I haven't been here very long, but I was just wondering, is there a certain number of posts I have to make before I can access different people's hair picture albums? maybe this isn't the right place to post this--if not, sorry. I love getting on this board, but I haven't had the chance to chat with anyone or upload pictures of my own. I posted in the "New person" forum and introduced myself.

Length
    20/27/38
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: i'm confused--help!

This link should help:

Post Count and User Permissions

Welcome Also, some boards do not count towards post count (for example, the New Start Here forum does not).
    Lady Xanthyppe of the Moonlith Waves in the Order of the Longhaired Knights
    My Progress! (updated August 2009)
    Currently at the upper regions of BSL. Growing again!

Length
    17/23/34
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

thank you so much! I hope to get a lot of support while I grow out my hair. It is about 20 inches now after my hairdresser cut my longer-than-BSL hair 8 inches back in February (WITHOUT my consent!!!). I am still really upset and can't wait to have long hair again!

question: Is it reasonable to think that I can be at BSL by this time next year? My hair has grown about three inches since I cut it in Feb. (including a miniscule trim!). Thanks for all the advice and support!

Length
    Shldr/Waist/Clasc
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by longingforlocks View Post
    thank you so much! I hope to get a lot of support while I grow out my hair. It is about 20 inches now after my hairdresser cut my longer-than-BSL hair 8 inches back in February (WITHOUT my consent!!!). I am still really upset and can't wait to have long hair again!

question: Is it reasonable to think that I can be at BSL by this time next year? My hair has grown about three inches since I cut it in Feb. (including a miniscule trim!). Thanks for all the advice and support!
    Well, February to Sepetember is 7 months and your hair's grown 3" so your growth rate is 3/7"=0.43" per month.

If you let it grow for a year at the same rate (ie with the same proportion trimmed) that would be 12*0.43=5.14

3+5.14=8.14 so you should be back to where you were before the cut by next September

Length
    27/42+/ftip
    Type
    1b/M/iii

If you'll start a thread on the Mane Forum, and ask your questions, you'll get loads more answers and it will up your post count faster!
    Callie sez *meep*
    justgreen judiciously journals
    Lady Emeralde Justyce in the Order of the Long Hair Knights