Hello,
I am new to this forum and have a few questions. I recently (3 months ago) decided that I wanted to grow my armpit length (when straight) 3c/4a hair to classic length (straight). I am currently in the process of attempting to recover from anorexia and bulimia. I have made some progress but I do have a long road ahead of me.
I was wondering if anyone here has ever suffered from an eating disorder and how it has affected their hair growth?
My diet over the last few years has not been very good at all but I am trying to improve that, To what extent do you guys thing this would affect my hair growth goals?
Is 6 years a fair estimate for growing from armpit length to classic length? (I’m relatively short at 5 ft 1)

My hair regime currently:
Wash hair once a week. I pre-poo with coconut oil, honey, conditioner, and olive oil and let that sit with a shower cap on it for 1-5 hours depending on how much time I have. I do a protein deep condition with the GPB protein conditioner for approximately 40 minutes once a month by putting the protein conditioner in my deep conditioning mix rather than a moisturising conditioner. I then wash my hair in 6 sections by shampooing with a sulphate free shampoo and conditioning, when the conditioner is in my hair I finger detangle under the shower stream and do a two strand twist. I then put more conditioner on the twist and repeat. Following this I rinse a portion of the conditioner out, pour cold aloe vera juice/water mix over my hair and dry with a towel. I then seal my hair with coconut oil and put the twists in a pony to keep out of my way. When they are 90% dry (or before bed) I put the wrap the twists into a bun and there they stay unless I add moisture during the week.

Is there any constructive criticism for my regime?
Additionally, how long does your hair need to be to pool in your lap when you sit down?

Please be sensitive towards my eating disorders, I don’t talk about them often.
Looking forward to your replies and thanks in advance and sorry for the length of this

Love,
Classic Aim x