Thread: Eden Bodyworks products!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Eden Bodyworks products!

I tried the curl cream last Sunday.

Did the test. Took a bit of the cream, topped it with gel in the palm of my hand and mixed, to see if it would be a cohesive mixture. It was. Lately I always do this test to see if a leave-in or curl cream will work well underneath gel. If it curdles, obviously not; but it didn't do that.

It has hold, about half the hold of the curl enhancing smoothie, but it is a *similar* product in the sense that it enhances waves and wurls a bit (not as much as the CES though). It works well under gel, so that's a plus.

Would totally recommend this product!
    If I didn't have the products I have already, I would definitely repurchase once this was finished. (haha just started using the tub)
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    10/21/50
    Type
    3c/4a/F/i

Default Re: Eden Bodyworks products!

Interesting find, lapushka. I haven't heard of these products. I may have to try the Citrus Fusion Hair and Body Butter out. The ingredients look so natural.

Mediocre Clarinet Player ExpectoPatronum's Avatar
    Length
    APL/WST/CLSC
    Type
    2c/M/ii/iii

I see this brand at a couple of my drugstores. I've been intrigued, but haven't tried anything yet. It's good to know the curl cream is decent! I'm still working my way through my stash of products so I won't need a curl cream for a while. However, I will need a deep conditioner soon. I may give the coconut shea one a shot!

Starting from scratch
    7/4/2019
    Curly: SHDR.APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    Stretched: APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    Lady Andromeda, Keeper of Feathered Fauna, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Chin/WL/Clsc
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

I tried this curl cream and really wanted it to work for me. I found it to be too heavy and sticky for my hair, even in small amounts in soaking wet hair. I was surprised by this because my hair generally soaks up any products I put on it. It made my ends look stringy and overly product-y.

I remember liking how it smelled though. Glad it worked for you!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeri View Post
    I tried this curl cream and really wanted it to work for me. I found it to be too heavy and sticky for my hair, even in small amounts in soaking wet hair. I was surprised by this because my hair generally soaks up any products I put on it. It made my ends look stringy and overly product-y.

I remember liking how it smelled though. Glad it worked for you!
    I didn't have that issue at all with this one (the stickiness I mean), but I used a huge "fingerscoop" (about a coinsize). I do have it with the CES by Shea Moisture, but not with this one. Odd how experiences can vary on that, isn't it?

Length
    Chin/WL/Clsc
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I didn't have that issue at all with this one (the stickiness I mean), but I used a huge "fingerscoop" (about a coinsize). I do have it with the CES by Shea Moisture, but not with this one. Odd how experiences can vary on that, isn't it?
    It is funny how different products work so differently for different people. This was actually a product I disliked so much that I gave it away. Too bad I didn't keep it, I could've mailed it to you!
    ◊∞◊ lady seren, charter of the stars in the order of the long haired knights ◊∞◊
    CL - SL - APL- BSL - MBL- WL - HL - TBL
    last box dye: 10/2015 || last cut: 04/2016 || last henndigo: 08/2016 || last henna: 07/2017

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeri View Post
    It is funny how different products work so differently for different people. This was actually a product I disliked so much that I gave it away. Too bad I didn't keep it, I could've mailed it to you!
    Oh I'm glad you didn't; I have so many stylers!

i have tried the peppermint hair oil from them, i liked it!