Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Innate Life products

Length
    21 in/22 in/32 in
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Default The Innate Life products

So I am really trying to figure out what’s best to use on my hair to help promote growth and keep it nice and healthy while growing. Thoughts on Innate life and what products of theirs do you love?

Length
    21 in/22 in/32 in
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Thoughts on The innate life hair care products!

Bumping!!!

Curious. Very Curious. Ophidian's Avatar
    Length
    Buzz/FTL+/Knee+
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii/iii

I hadn't heard of them before so can't offer any experiences, but the ingredients look good if you are interested in herbal hair care and mild cleansers work for your scalp. It might be worth checking in the conventional products section to see if there's a thread, but it's a new one to me. If you feel like experimenting, I'd say go for it and let us know what you think .

Short... SL... APL... MBL...Waist... Hip... Tailbone... Classic... Knee...

Length
    24.5/38.5/40
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

i haven't tried them myself,but i remember holistic habits(a channel on youtube)that girl's hair is really long and super healthy.she said innate life products are amazing and she used them in her hair care routine video so here's the link of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8qZ55hdoUA&t=78s

Length
    26/39.5/55
    Type
    3c/4a/M/C/iii

Have you tried them yet? I plan on purchasing the complete hair care bundle towards the end of the month. I've watched a lot of reviews on YouTube and decided that I want to try them. I love herbs and oils and already include them in my hair care regimen, so these aren't really a massive leap for me. I do wonder how long the products last. I am a little heavy-handed when it comes to apply products--especially oils which is a habit I need to be mindful about. I'm interested in trying them because I like the combination of essential oils. I think that The Innate Life has a special going on for 15% off. I saw a coupon code on a few people's Instagrams. And of course now that I'm searching for them, I can't find them.

Length
    EAR/TBL/TERM

They’re overpriced for what they are but good quality.

Length
    chin/Waist/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii/iii

I purchased their hair care bundle (scalp treatment, hair mask, rose hair elixir). I have only used the rose hair elixir thus far and it is really nice. I don't like the scent of roses (and this smells like roses..) but I was surprised that it made my hair very silky and soft and shiny! After washing I towel dried my hair, flipped my hair to one side and then applied 2 drops of the elixir down the length from ears to tips. Then I flipped my hair over the other way and applied 2 more drops the same way. Then let my hair dry partially, and put it up in a sock bun. After it dried completely, I couldn't get over how lovely my hair looked.

Then I applied it the same way before bed (after first misting my hair ) and braided it. Today my hair is still soft and shiny and smells of roses.

Compared to my other hair oil blend, I actually liked this one better --- but just wish it didn't smell like roses!

I started growing at chin, grew to my goal of classic, then cut back to waist where I will stay and enjoy for awhile.

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

The only thing I've tried in their oil, it is the most high quality oil I've tried. The only oil blends that come close are Nightblooming's. It smells so good and it really seems to sink into my hair.

Haven't bothered with the scalp treatments, they're way too thick (judging by the ingredients) to even consider putting on my scalp. The conditioner seems like I'd only get one use out of it, and my hair hates organic shampoos.
    in a possibly permanent lurk mode

Length
    27/30/50
    Type
    1a/M/iii

I just bought their scalp treatment and the rose hair oil. I learned about it from Holistic habits on youtube. I love the smell. It smells like you are in a fancy salon but in reality you are just at home. They also make my hair feel so soft and conditioned. I highly recommend!

Length
    BSL/BCL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I just received my bottle of rose elixir and I’ve only used it once so far so my review will come shortly. Love the smell though!