Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    18/19.5/32
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Default Re: The Innate Life products

Quote Originally Posted by Mariekeeee14 View Post
    Can you tell me why the primer is a revelation? It sounds so redundant.
    I have absolutely terrible water. It's not hard in the sense of a high content of calcium or magnesium, rather in the total dissolved solids that corrodes pipes & messes with the ph even after using a softener and two showerhead filters that I replace twice as often as recommended. The primer being mostly ACV 'fixes' a lot of the built up feeling I get that I used to only get washing with a chelating shampoo in bottled water. If you have nicer water you might not notice a difference but it's turned me on to the importance of ph balance and made a big difference in my 2nd & 3rd day hair. I can go 4 days without washing even when I wear it down whereas before it was every other day regardless of what I did

Length
    BSL/BCL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Default Re: The Innate Life products

Quote Originally Posted by braidmaker View Post
    I have absolutely terrible water. It's not hard in the sense of a high content of calcium or magnesium, rather in the total dissolved solids that corrodes pipes & messes with the ph even after using a softener and two showerhead filters that I replace twice as often as recommended. The primer being mostly ACV 'fixes' a lot of the built up feeling I get that I used to only get washing with a chelating shampoo in bottled water. If you have nicer water you might not notice a difference but it's turned me on to the importance of ph balance and made a big difference in my 2nd & 3rd day hair. I can go 4 days without washing even when I wear it down whereas before it was every other day regardless of what I did
    Thanks for that answer, that makes complete sense! In that case I don’t need it but I get why you like it, and call it a revelation
    Chin • APL • BSL • MBL •WL​ • HL • BCL • TBL • CL
    Lady Marie of the Scarlet Kin
    in the Order of the Long Haired Knights