Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Default Re: Experiences with The Innate Life products

Length
    Shave/Mid t/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Default The innate life

Hi ive been looking for a while to buy innate life in the UK and have finally found some.
    Has anyone used this product? And what do you think of it?
    Thanks

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Default Re: The Innate Life products

I did an Innate Life merge!

If you find more threads related to this brand, please let me know, and I'll combine them, too, with this one.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    Shave/Mid t/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    I did an Innate Life merge!

If you find more threads related to this brand, please let me know, and I'll combine them, too, with this one.
    Thank you!

Length
    18/19.5/32
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Shampoo= great. Conditioner= solid. hair primer= a revelation. Leave in conditioner= solid. Scalp treatment= great. Elixir oil= bomb. Hair mask= will not come out on the first try short of washing it with dawn dish soap. Takes at least 3 washes over the course of 2 days, and I'm fairly confident I'm no better off than when I started. I get so frustrated because it feels great in shower and I think 'finally, I've got the hang of this!' then just stays wet, coated and thick feeling.

Length
    BSL/BCL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by braidmaker View Post
    Shampoo= great. Conditioner= solid. hair primer= a revelation. Leave in conditioner= solid. Scalp treatment= great. Elixir oil= bomb. Hair mask= will not come out on the first try short of washing it with dawn dish soap. Takes at least 3 washes over the course of 2 days, and I'm fairly confident I'm no better off than when I started. I get so frustrated because it feels great in shower and I think 'finally, I've got the hang of this!' then just stays wet, coated and thick feeling.
    Can you tell me why the primer is a revelation? It sounds so redundant.
    Chin • APL • BSL • MBL •WL​ • HL • BCL • TBL • CL
    Lady Marie of the Scarlet Kin
    in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    18/19.5/32
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Mariekeeee14 View Post
    Can you tell me why the primer is a revelation? It sounds so redundant.
    I have absolutely terrible water. It's not hard in the sense of a high content of calcium or magnesium, rather in the total dissolved solids that corrodes pipes & messes with the ph even after using a softener and two showerhead filters that I replace twice as often as recommended. The primer being mostly ACV 'fixes' a lot of the built up feeling I get that I used to only get washing with a chelating shampoo in bottled water. If you have nicer water you might not notice a difference but it's turned me on to the importance of ph balance and made a big difference in my 2nd & 3rd day hair. I can go 4 days without washing even when I wear it down whereas before it was every other day regardless of what I did

Length
    BSL/BCL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by braidmaker View Post
    I have absolutely terrible water. It's not hard in the sense of a high content of calcium or magnesium, rather in the total dissolved solids that corrodes pipes & messes with the ph even after using a softener and two showerhead filters that I replace twice as often as recommended. The primer being mostly ACV 'fixes' a lot of the built up feeling I get that I used to only get washing with a chelating shampoo in bottled water. If you have nicer water you might not notice a difference but it's turned me on to the importance of ph balance and made a big difference in my 2nd & 3rd day hair. I can go 4 days without washing even when I wear it down whereas before it was every other day regardless of what I did
    Thanks for that answer, that makes complete sense! In that case I don’t need it but I get why you like it, and call it a revelation
    Chin • APL • BSL • MBL •WL​ • HL • BCL • TBL • CL
    Lady Marie of the Scarlet Kin
    in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

In my restless dreams, I see that town...
    Length
    12/hip/Thigh
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Rapunzelwannabe I'm glad to hear that the hair primer worked for you - I just bought the hair primer because I have hard water and I was hoping the hair primer would help with that. I also had the same experience with their herbal hair mask when I used it a few years ago. I couldn't get it out of my hair without washing with a pretty harsh shampoo several times, which felt counterproductive.

So I have the hair primer, normal scalp treatment, conditioner, and a mini of the shampoo, and am hoping for some good results! I'm trying to encourage my husband to buy the problematic scalp treatment for himself since he has flaky scalp that he's very insecure about.

I also have the Rose Hair elixir, which is nice but I prefer Nightblooming's hair oils more.
    Hovering at hip this year! Hip hip hooray!

Length
    Shave/Mid t/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

I have the problematic scalp treatment, neroli spray, mask,rose elixir and the rosemary scalp treatment. I tried the shampoo and conditioner and didn't like them