Ten years ago yesterday I joined the LHC! It's so wild to me that I've been in the community for so long. I found the forum looking for hairstyle ideas because my hair was near waist and a ponytail wasn't cutting it, and I couldn't do ANYTHING else. I've learned so much here and I've really enjoyed everyone's company and support as well. I've been more and less active over different periods but I always lurk! I've grown a lot, and so has my hair.

My first LHC pic (sorry for the bare back):

I got to near-tailbone, which was my goal:

Before I got frustrated and cut back to above APL. Then after about a year I missed my hair and started growing again:

I wanted to reach classic, and I did!

...But I contracted LHCitis and here I am today. This is not a flattering picture of my ends but it's real and I'm okay with it.

Now I am making the final push to knee this year! I'm not trimming until I get there, which I expect will happen early fall. Then I might cut back a few inches to try for a better hemline. Or maybe not, because LHC-itis is REAL -- I am living proof. I never thought I could get anywhere close to knee but here I am. I would offer a Q&A like some have on their anniversary posts, but my hair is not that remarkable so I'll just say -- thanks to everyone who makes up the LHC, it's a really special place on the internet and I appreciate you so much!