Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    Bra/Thigh/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Unhappy Why Can’t I See Anyone Else’s Pictures? 🤔

I tried emailing about this issue on Sunday, by clicking “contact us” but nobody responded back. The only way I see other people’s photos is when I quote them in a reply…I see their pic within the quote.

I seem to be seeing my own pictures I post, just fine.

Can someone figure this out for me?
    Thanks in advance.

Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Default Re: Why Can’t I See Anyone Else’s Pictures? 🤔

Can you give an example of a post where you're having this problem (and where you've successfully quoted the picture)? Thanks.

Community Guidelines
    ~ Contact a Mod
    "Back off, man. I'm a scientist." ~ Ghostbusters

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    Bra/Thigh/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Default Re: Why Can’t I See Anyone Else’s Pictures? 🤔

Sure thing. Thank you for responding. Sorry I was unable to reply immediately because I’ve been a bit busy the past few days with a family emergency.

The problem seems to be intermittent and I was thinking it may just be pictures in older threads, that I’m not seeing, for whatever reason….but now it’s happening in current threads too.

For example, the other day, in a thread I had started, called “Remember These Vintage Stretch-Combs-Headbands From The 80’s?, the top post by “Aithne” (first post on second page of thread)… I couldn’t see the picture she posted in her comment of her “iridescent translucent purple one”…but when I quoted her comment in my reply, the picture appeared in the quote.

Later, when I looked at her comment again, I could see the picture in the post….but then later after that, it disappeared again…so the problem seems to be intermittent.

I just looked again now, and the picture is not there in her original comment. Very odd.

Hopefully this helps to clarify. Thank you.