Thread: Monistat... dare we start this again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    12/18/waist
    Type
    4a/4b/C/ii/iii

Default Monistat... dare we start this again

I don't remember who first started this thread, but i thought it would be a good idea to start it again. Who of you out there have tried it? What were the results? Did the hair shed, once anyone stopped using? Did any of you use any other treatments while using monistat?
    Lady Cirrus of the Spanning Heavens in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights!

Posterchild for Monistat
    Length
    1"/26"/waist
    Type
    3a/3b/F/ii

MONISTAT for Hair Growth web page
    This web site is all the info here complied in one easy to under stand website. Please take a look at the question section.. More then likely you question has been answered here.
    information created by users of TLHC

http://suicidesevemonistat.blogspot.com/

View the live action tutorials an question here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U_gmnZJ0V8
    View the application video herehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn0HIwdB5ak
    MY personal Growth over 8 days using Monistat- The video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4xqXaEsLbI
    this is my last post from TBB

ok i have been my own little at home test on which gives me the best result and i was amazed..

--the generic stuff bought from the Family Dollar store ($5) is just not working i usually dilute my mixture,but i even applied full strength for a whole week and i got squat. It also is hard to mix, it stays somewhat chunky even after a vigorous shaking. It is not as greasy as the brand below

--the Walgreen's generic stuff($9) did actually work, it is nearly identical to the Family Dollar brand ingredient list but i received a very good amount of growth using it. it mixes easyier but i find it more greasy then the other brand.

--Walmart brand ($9) didn't cut it for me either.it mixed well but i could detected a faint smell of the stuff once in a while, i know others had to notice it too

--Monisat($13) i believe i received the most hair growth from using this, it mixed well and i didn't have a really bad case of the greasies, down side it is rather expense

I will more then likely be sticking with my Walgreen's brand as it is cheaper and right up the road. these are my experiences and everyone's will be different just thought i would share. i have been doing the MN thing since Oct and just love the hair growth

i have been averaging about 1" of growth per months using it 3x a week( without it, i was not quite getting a 1/2"), i diluted in a pointed type bottle (rinsed out hair dye bottle)
    my first few applications caused serious headaches, but i have built up a tolerance to it i suppose..
    its great for getting rid of scabby/flaking/itchy head
    Last edited by suicides_eve; March 4th, 2011 at 11:38 AM. Reason: to add stuff
    Makeup Tutorials for the brave and colorful
    View the Monistat Tutorial
    here
    My Hair Blog:
    http://suicideseve.blogspot.com

Posterchild for Monistat
    Length
    1"/26"/waist
    Type
    3a/3b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by suicides_eve View Post
    this is my last post from TBB

ok i have been my own little at home test on which gives me the best result and i was amazed..

--the generic stuff bought from the Family Dollar store ($5) is just not working i usually dilute my mixture,but i even applied full strength for a whole week and i got squat. It also is hard to mix, it stays somewhat chunky even after a vigorous shaking. It is not as greasy as the brand below

--the Walgreen's generic stuff($9) did actually work, it is nearly identical to the Family Dollar brand ingredient list but i received a very good amount of growth using it. it mixes easyier but i find it more greasy then the other brand.

--Walmart brand ($9) didn't cut it for me either.it mixed well but i could detected a faint smell of the stuff once in a while, i know others had to notice it too

--Monisat($13) i believe i received the most hair growth from using this, it mixed well and i didn't have a really bad case of the greasies, down side it is rather expense

I will more then likely be sticking with my Walgreen's brand as it is cheaper and right up the road. these are my experiences and everyone's will be different just thought i would share. i have been doing the MN thing since Oct and just love the hair growth

i have been averaging about 1" of growth per months using it 3x a week( without it, i was not quite getting a 1/2"), i diluted in a pointed type bottle (rinsed out hair dye bottle)
    my first few applications caused serious headaches, but i have built up a tolerance to it i suppose..
    its great for getting rid of scabby/flaking/itchy head
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    I apply daktarin (the coochie cream one) to freshly washed hair whilst still wet. I only use once a week, was using 3 times a week and got a tender spot, when i cut down this went though.

i have noticed baby hair sprouts around my temples sticking up, the ends are tapered so its not breakage.

I will be measuring in the Beginning of April.

is that the kinda of information your looking for? i am finding all this stuff on the first few pages , shoot there are even growth pictures in the begining on page 3 or 4 posted by the lovely haired waidz

and no one was "bitting your head off" mommy2one05, we all answered your question the first time around
    Last edited by suicides_eve; April 16th, 2008 at 06:13 PM.
    Makeup Tutorials for the brave and colorful
    View the Monistat Tutorial
    here
    My Hair Blog:
    http://suicideseve.blogspot.com

Length
    27/40/57
    Type
    2b/M/C/i/ii

Default Re: Monistat... dare we start this again

Quote Originally Posted by suicides_eve View Post
    MONISTAT for Hair Growth web page
    This web site is all the info here complied in one easy to under stand website. Please take a look at the question section.. More then likely you question has been asnwered here.
    created by users of TLHC

http://hairgrowth.5u.com

View the live action tutorials an question here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U_gmnZJ0V8
    View the application video herehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn0HIwdB5ak
    I know I'm pretty late in finding this, but it explains what I wanted to know. Thanks so much for that!

okay....so i have been applying mn 2% to my scalp for about nearly 4 weeks i think! i was sure my hair growth was accelerating but am also aware that it could all be psychological!

but when i co washed at lunch , after drying it just felt that my hair was longer! anyway i was in the kitchen and my 15 yr old son comes up to me and says" wow mum your hair really is growing"!

yay! maybe it isnt just me imagining it!
    Coney CO Washing. Clarifying and SMT!
    <-----------
    CL SL UBL APL BSL MBL WAIST

Type
    2b/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by annieangel149 View Post
    okay....so i have been applying mn 2% to my scalp for about nearly 4 weeks i think! i was sure my hair growth was accelerating but am also aware that it could all be psychological!

but when i co washed at lunch , after drying it just felt that my hair was longer! anyway i was in the kitchen and my 15 yr old son comes up to me and says" wow mum your hair really is growing"!

yay! maybe it isnt just me imagining it!
    To be sure you have to measure. I wasn't measuring because it made me obssess too much, but I had a pixie then, now I don't care that much about hair growing *blasfemy!*

I'll measure once a month now, wanted to use MN everyday but I keep doing other things..grrr...that's my new goal, do it everyday/every other day. Since I can't use it undiluted!

Length
    23/30/TB
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Has anyone else tried adding something else to ur MN? I have been off the wagon for a while but ready to give it another go. I've added some sulfur powder and copper peptide serum to mine. Anyone else tried adding sulfur or any other hair growth accelerating stuff to it with any luck? How much did you add and how much difference did it make?
    Jessica (not jessi, lol)

Length
    24/26.5/30
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

k reallly dumb question, do you put it on for a few hours and then wash it out or do you put it on after you shower?

Length
    APL/Hip +/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by blondie9912 View Post
    Ahhh, I'm SOOO envious! Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by missdelarocha View Post
    Oh my gosh! How lucky are you!!
    You're going to have waist length hair by Christmas at that rate
    Thank you i was simply ecstatic when i measured yesterday. I hope i do have waist length hair by xmas it is my Christmas wish

I was told you don't need to apply it every day as apparently it stays active for 3 days but i got that kind of crazy growth by applying it Monday-Friday so i think i will carry on.
    APL 2010 BSL JUL 2010 WSL 2011 HIP 2013 Going for Tailbone December 2017

Can't keep away, it seems Unofficial_Rose's Avatar
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I've been doing this using Daktarin (2% Miconazole) once a week, followed by the egg & honey on the scalp the next morning (when I can be bothered/have time).

I did it religiously Dec & Jan and grew 0.75 ins in each month. Took a break in Feb and pushed out barely 0.5 inch. Sooo, back to Daktarin in March!

I was a little wary about putting athlete's foot cream on my scalp (the *glamour* ) but it's healthy. Whilst I use it, it's cut down my shedding by about 50% (went back to normal when I stopped).

Yes, I am very pleased. It's finally at my shoulders now and looks decent down

Kudos to Ainé for coming up with this one