Hi folks . I’ve been trying to find a new clarifying shampoo and not having much luck. My go to shampoos were discontinued - one in 2020 and the other in 2022. I’m deveststed and it’s triggered ocd really bad regarding my hair.

I need sulfates. These keep my scalp happy. No oils - they make it a grease pit. Also my hair hates protein, coconut oil and plant surfactants.

I used to use herbal essence line- deguunkify, then drama clean, the tealightfully clean but the latter was made into a shampoo and body wash. I have tried it but it made my scalp cold. Maybe the tea tree in it?

my holy grail was neutrogena anti residue. I am gutted that was discontinued. Their new line is sulfates free and terrible in my hair.

I’ve tried so far:
pantebe unscented clarifying. Worked great but smells like plastic !
kristen ess clarifying : scent was awful and made me light headed. Left my hair a grease slick .
green apple head and shoulders : worked but left a residue . Had I not done a neutrogena wash after I think my hair woukd have been weighed down. Scent was gross.
h&s smooth and silky: left residue as well. Left it more weighed down than green app,e. Scent was much better than green apple.
herbal essence orange blossom: scent was so nice but again, left hair not squeaky clean. Loved everything else about this shampoo

still have yet to try:
paul mitchel shampoo two
biolahe clarifying
redken clarifying
suave strawberry shampoo
attitude clarifying
loreal elevive clay shampoo

woukd love other recs. Just need something that leaves it squeaky clean.

thx