~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Product: Redken All Soft conditioner

Your hair type/hair concerns: very fine, thin, curly, tangly, low porosity, damaged ends

Overall assessment: this is a moisturizing conditioner aimed at all types of hair, it should smooth fine and nourish coarse hair. comes in a yellow/gold bottle. it smells better than most redken products i tried, but honestly they all smell like they mixed two good smells together and the result is kind of too... busy? this one is kind of pleasantly fruity with an "oily" smell that's similar to scented shoe polish. i like it though, i'm just wondering why do all of them smell kinda weird. bought a full bottle to use in place of a light hair mask as needed.

unlike most redken products, this one has only PEG silicone and therefore can be used with a low shampoo/cgm routine (it has isopropyl alcohol at a very low % where it isn't drying, probably to help the protein extracts)

Pros: it does what it says - my hair is really soft, the oil makes my curl pattern more defined, my hair dries faster and i found out that if i brush my curls after drying them, they come back which is pretty rare for a product to do. the smell doesn't linger after washing out. excellent conditioner and works much better than a lot of fine hair masks i've tried and i can see why it's a classic.

Cons: i have to be careful using it too close to the roots or my hair gets oily earlier

Score out of five: 4,5/5

Worth the price? Yes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~