Hi everyone!
Im super excited about starting my hair journey and being here, so as my introduction ill share the story of what lead me here

The longest hair i ever had was waist length when i was about 13, i was forced to grow it out so i hated it because amongst other things, i was bullied about it and i was SUPER excited to finally cut it when my mom let me.

Between then and 2020 i did a lot of different short hairstyles and every color of the rainbow before finally shaving it entirely off during covid. I LOVED having a shaved head because it was 0 maintenance and admittedly thought it suited me pretty well! It was also a godsend for summer heat.

Sadly with how my life is i cant look like that all the time, so to be a responsible adult ive been growing it out again, and ive decided hey, if ive been to one extreme, why not try the other? I also figured id be paying homage to little me who hated her hair by going a full circle back to it (and longer!) Since shaving my head ive started considering my hair as an extension of myself and its kind of mediative and almost spiritual to be taking care of it and patiently watching it regrow and i am very excited to see where the process takes me heres what im working with right now!

My hair is normally really thin and gets oily very easily, usually i have to wash it every 2 days, but now with starting accutane ive been able to stretch it to 4 days. It falls out a LOT which makes me believe that if i combated that, it has the potential to be thicker.

Sorry for the long post! And sorry if i messed anything up , id love any tips and advice both for my hair and for the forum!