Thread: Anyone here use Corn Huskers?

Length
    19/20/37
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

Question Anyone here use Corn Huskers?

I just had a client tell me about this "lotion" she uses called Corn Huskers--it apparently used to be called "Italian Balm" and is a product with a lot of history, around 60+ years. Now, obviously I have very dry skin and am interested in it simply because she described it helping her chronically dry skin...but also, after doing a bit of research, I've seen that people are also using a smidge on their hair and scalp. It seems the main beneficial ingredient is bag balm? It is also described as being oil free, and rather than a traditional lotion cream, it looks clear, like a serum. It's available on Amazon. What do you guys think? Anyone use it, for your hair or anything else?

Length
    CBL/Waist/Term
    Type
    1a/F/i

Default Re: Anyone here use Corn Huskers?

No clue on hair or scalp, but my Dad worked with his hands and a tin of Bag balm and a bottle of Corn Huskers lotion were always near his bedside table. The corn huskers is very thin but he used it a lot for his hands and it seemed to work well.
    I hadn't thought of it in forever, but I think I may get myself a bottle since my hands are horrible lately and it'll be so nostalgic for me.

If it ends up on my hair, I'll report back. Lol

Length
    19/20/37
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

Haha ditto, I'll get it for my hands and if it really works miracles I'll try some on my hair after I see what the fuss is about lol.

Length
    TBL34/KL48"/?
    Type
    2c/F/ii

I used to see that in the medicine cabinet as a kid (alongside the green tin of Bag Balm)! I never knew what it was for. My dad also worked with his hands and would get painful bleeding splits in his finger and thumb.
    I pray for inner peace, family peace, world peace...Imagine whirled peas
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Corn huskers doesn't contain bag balm or even similar ingredients. Corn huskers is a good lotion, I imagine it could be useful for fly aways

Length
    19/20/37
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

Ah yeah, upon closer look I think I misunderstood and she was saying it is SIMILAR to bag balm haha