Thread: Castor oil for hair growth?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    Buzz/APL/Waist
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

Default Re: Castor oil for hair growth?

I originally tried castor oil with coconut oil, but I think my hair doesn't agree with coconut oil. It makes it seem pretty hydrated, but it gives it a crunchier texture.

I used castor oil with almond oil yesterday (and few drops peppermint and rosemary), and today it was soft and airy. Time to figure out what to do with a jar of coconut oil.
    Buzz - Pixie - Bob - Shoulder - CBL - APL - MBL - Waist - Hip

Length
    ?/WL/FTL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStardust View Post
    I originally tried castor oil with coconut oil, but I think my hair doesn't agree with coconut oil. It makes it seem pretty hydrated, but it gives it a crunchier texture.

I used castor oil with almond oil yesterday (and few drops peppermint and rosemary), and today it was soft and airy. Time to figure out what to do with a jar of coconut oil.
    It’s good as a body moisturiser on damp skin, as a make up remover, a cleanser (wash off with hot flannel). If you don’t like the coconut smell on your skin then resign it to the kitchen and cook with it.
    No Water Sebum Only since November 2020. Previously water only. Crossed to the dark side and now rocking sebum only. Feral hair nirvana loading...

Length
    Buzz/APL/Waist
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Feral_ View Post
    It’s good as a body moisturiser on damp skin, as a make up remover, a cleanser (wash off with hot flannel). If you don’t like the coconut smell on your skin then resign it to the kitchen and cook with it.
    Yeah I think it's going to the kitchen for sure, but I must admit it's amazing as a lip balm.
    Buzz - Pixie - Bob - Shoulder - CBL - APL - MBL - Waist - Hip