Page 219 of 267 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2666

Thread: Castor oil for hair growth?

Length
    Pixie/102cm/150cm
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Castor oil for hair growth?

I watched a YouTube video on castor oil application and the woman massaged it for 10 minutes when she put it on, so I did the same thing tonight. Wearing my plastic shower cap to bed tonight. Oh, I look way too sexy!

97 cm Photo taken 1-1-2017

Type
    2a/F/i

I've been using Castor Oil for a week now, applying every other day and I'm sure I can see growth already ( I have roots) My hair usually grows 1/2 an inch per month so this is fantastic! I'm mixing JBCO with Coconut oil, rosemary oil, peppermint oil and tea tree oil. I washed it out in the bath and my skin feels so good too which is a bonus.

Length
    8 in/41/45 +
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii/iii

Fell off the castor oil wagon (I stopped oiling my scalp in general) an got a gnarly psoriasis attack! Ugh . I'll try to get an oiling tonight.

Lady Ligeia of the Wandering Oleander in the order of the Long Hair Knights

Length
    Ears/Cheek/WL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Whoa... Took me a full week of reading through this thread. VERY useful info in here.
    I started using Castor Oil a week ago, have used it 4 times, 2 overnights and 2 for about an hour.
    I also use it on my eyelashes and eyebrows.
    Eyelashes has grown quite a bit, but I have so light lashes that one can only tell if I use mascara, which I rarely do..
    Brows feeling thicker, but same goes there; they're just so light..

Hair feels amazing, looks amazing and I'm not sure at all, but I think my hair actually grew about 1 cm (0,4") in a week...!!
    My hair grows REALLY slow, maybe like 0,2"/month.
    It's just really hard to measure the exact way twice.. It feels a wee bit longer, though!
    Here's for hoping!

Length
    Ears/Cheek/WL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Whoa... Took me a full week of reading through this thread. VERY useful info in here.
    I started using Castor Oil a week ago, have used it 4 times, 2 overnights and 2 for about an hour.
    I also use it on my eyelashes and eyebrows.
    Eyelashes has grown quite a bit, but I have so light lashes that one can only tell if I use mascara, which I rarely do..
    Brows feeling thicker, but same goes there; they're just so light..

Hair feels amazing, looks amazing and I'm not sure at all, but I think my hair actually grew about 1 cm (0,4") in a week...!!
    My hair grows REALLY slow, maybe like 0,2"/month.
    It's just really hard to measure the exact way twice.. It feels a wee bit longer, though!
    Here's for hoping!

Length
    Ears/Cheek/WL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

And Panzerfaust;
    Hurra för svenska rödtottar!

Length
    15/23/32
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy01 View Post
    I've been reading on another board how they use castor oil for major eyelash and eyebrow growth....has anyone used this on the scalp and seen major hair growth from it? Thanks!

i found this video on YouTube regarding a recipe with castor oil, almond oil and sesame oil. Applied to the scalp and then combed through, it's supposedly great for growth and thickness of your hair...

http://youtu.be/4JSaMmPMmy8

Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

^Beautyklove <3
    I've used castor oil on my lashes and oh boy they've grown! I still can't say about my hair... I don't know how much my hair grows without any health supplements or oils. But I don't see any bad effects on using oils so I'm continuing and hoping for the best.

Length
    BSL/Calf/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

It's a really good thread, I'm happy it's active.
    I also noticed increased eyebrow thickness, but nothing on hair. It's probably just a lot easier to see any small improvements in the eyebrows area. But I also have a theory that oils and oil massages help where your growth is not good, they help with reaching your normal growth when you are healthy. But if your growth is already OK, they may not help much. And if your growth is stunted by health problems, oils shouldn't be your focus either, getting medical help is much more important.

I have a question to those of you who apply castor oil (or any oil for that matter!) to grow eyelashes:
    How do you guys do it? And how do you make sure the oil doesn't get into your eyes as it spreads?

Length
    Ears/Cheek/WL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

I use an old (and washed several times...) mascara wand.
    It super easy, and I never get anything in my eyes. I sometimes also take a q-tip and swipe over the lashline, just as I would doing eyeliner

Quote Originally Posted by meteor View Post
    It's a really good thread, I'm happy it's active.
    I also noticed increased eyebrow thickness, but nothing on hair. It's probably just a lot easier to see any small improvements in the eyebrows area. But I also have a theory that oils and oil massages help where your growth is not good, they help with reaching your normal growth when you are healthy. But if your growth is already OK, they may not help much. And if your growth is stunted by health problems, oils shouldn't be your focus either, getting medical help is much more important.

I have a question to those of you who apply castor oil (or any oil for that matter!) to grow eyelashes:
    How do you guys do it? And how do you make sure the oil doesn't get into your eyes as it spreads?