Page 61 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castor oil for hair growth?

Default Re: Castor oil for hair growth?

If anyone interested reads this and is located in Sweden, 500ml cold-pressed castor oil, fraktfritt, for 75 SEK (fraktfritt with "rabattkod" SPRINGTIME at checkout, for orders made during April). Has been out of stock lately, I got the notification two hours ago that they have it again.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrew View Post
    From the US?
    I'm sure that there is a possibility to buy it in Sweden too. I've just looked at prices in Swedish google. I found a 100ml-bottle of castor oil for 33 SEK ($5.33), a bit expensive for me - I usually buy my castor oil for about $2.5.
    I meant JBCO not regular castor oil.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence.

For me it does not seem to work on eyebrows but it did a good job on my lashes.

Length
    34/41/43
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

You people and your talk of the wondrous castor oil!I just came home with my freshly bought 100ml bottle of castor oil ''squee''
    I'm going to be applying this to my lashes twice a day,starting today, with a clean mascara wand to see if there is any change.And also massage it to my scalp and leave it for a few hours or overnight before washing my hair...which means twice a week.I assume that should be enough for now...and then see how it affects my hair and its growth.(why I am so excited?)..if anyone is interested,I'll post updates here on my progress.I just thought it's an experiment worth trying.

Type
    3a/3b/F/i/ii

its harder for me to do a JCBO overnight treatment during the week. I have curly hair and if i wash it in the morning i have to put it in a bun and to me it stretches the hair and might cause it to break if not dried all the way. any thoughts?

Length
    Hip/clsc+/Term?
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by PolarCathy View Post
    If anyone interested reads this and is located in Sweden, 500ml cold-pressed castor oil, fraktfritt, for 75 SEK (fraktfritt with "rabattkod" SPRINGTIME at checkout, for orders made during April). Has been out of stock lately, I got the notification two hours ago that they have it again.
    Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered a bottle. That should last me a while, I haven't even used up 200ml since January.

Quote Originally Posted by haibane View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered a bottle. That should last me a while, I haven't even used up 200ml since January.
    That's impressive! I use it for everything -- for sore muscles, sometimes I put it on my face, then during summer if I am sunburnt I use a ton, then I mix some into massage oils, and lately, I use it for my hair. I buy at least one small bottle every second week for that purpose alone (that 60ml bottle sold in the pharmacies). Enjoy!

Length
    TBL/BSL+/CL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by WickedLady View Post
    its harder for me to do a JCBO overnight treatment during the week. I have curly hair and if i wash it in the morning i have to put it in a bun and to me it stretches the hair and might cause it to break if not dried all the way. any thoughts?
    Last summer I was damp buning every wash cause I didn't have anytime to let it fully dry.It's also a way of retaining more moisture into the hair.I don't think it'll harm your hair if your styles or bun are not tight and doesn't pull your strands.
    BTW i started using castor oil but didn't really post in here.I have been mixing it with coconut oil and massaging to my scalp every other day then cowash it out the next morning.

Type
    3a/3b/F/i/ii

just got my hair trimmed today goign to try the castor/grapeseed oil mix today and wash it out in the monring. I hope im not bald in the morning lol

Length
    15/apl/Waist

good luck I'd love to know how it goes