Page 67 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castor oil for hair growth?

Default Re: Castor oil for hair growth?

Quote Originally Posted by Catladyintown View Post
    Hi PolarCathy would S&H be less expensive if it comes from France?
    http://www.tropicisleliving.com/?page_id=244
    Also I bought my JBCO hair system from http://www.jamaicanoils.com/ there S&H is reasonable. But I am not sure how much it would cost to get to Sweden.
    Will check it out, thanks! Or I am trying to find two or three more people who are interested to buy the 12x8oz bottles and chop it
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedLady View Post
    i know what you mean i just need something that wont come off in teh middle of the night the way i sleep. I dont have a satin pillow case yet either. any suggestions ?
    I also have a boyfriend in the same bed and I guarantee he'd be oily by the morning. Not mentioning how uber sexy I look all oily
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence.

Type
    3a/3b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by PolarCathy View Post
    I also have a boyfriend in the same bed and I guarantee he'd be oily by the morning. Not mentioning how uber sexy I look all oily

thats ok when i wear my sleep cap with oil in my hair i wake up in the morning with the hair plastered to my head as if i just shaved it ahhaha i have a heavy head and a sucky pillow

thats ok when i wear my sleep cap with oil in my hair i wake up in the morning with the hair plastered to my head as if i just shaved it ahhaha i have a heavy head and a sucky pillow
    It's just that I normally do these things when I am alone and he is away, I mean, it's not a secret and he knows I am oiling my hair, it's just that I prefer to be a little more attractive and feminine when I am with Him. You know.. the way he likes me. The same way as I do my fight with my body hair in the bathroom, alone. I could be oily from head to toe sometimes but regularly, no, I don't think I want that. And I do hate oily pillowcases

Type
    3a/3b/F/i/ii

It's just that I normally do these things when I am alone and he is away, I mean, it's not a secret and he knows I am oiling my hair, it's just that I prefer to be a little more attractive and feminine when I am with Him. You know.. the way he likes me. The same way as I do my fight with my body hair in the bathroom, alone. I could be oily from head to toe sometimes but regularly, no, I don't think I want that. And I do hate oily pillowcases

when i wear the cap i never get oil on my pillow case. as far as being femanine i do some of the things alone but i walk around iwth oil in my hair my hubby dont care only do it 3 days a week though. Takes me forever to wash and dry my hair in teh morning lol i like my coffee time

when i wear the cap i never get oil on my pillow case. as far as being femanine i do some of the things alone but i walk around iwth oil in my hair my hubby dont care only do it 3 days a week though. Takes me forever to wash and dry my hair in teh morning lol i like my coffee time
    Mine does; the story behind is that when we met I was kind of a zero-maintenance person, who never spent hours in the bathroom and yet looked OK, and he fell in love with me that way. And now that I am babying my hair, and oiling it and all that cr.p, he is not a fan of that.

Type
    3a/3b/F/i/ii

Mine does; the story behind is that when we met I was kind of a zero-maintenance person, who never spent hours in the bathroom and yet looked OK, and he fell in love with me that way. And now that I am babying my hair, and oiling it and all that cr.p, he is not a fan of that.
    ok so what changed ur regimine between then and now?

ok so what changed ur regimine between then and now?
    I was water-only. But my hair wasn't growing very fast, and I have had this bad habit of driving my car with the windows down, so my length has been more or less constant over the years. What grew I chopped off.

And now a few months ago all of a sudden I figured out that I wanted waist-length hair so now I am oiling it. It's a pretty big change - for him to witness. That I dip from oil all the time. That's all

Length
    19"/28"/50"
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Hmm.. Am I the only one person here who doesn't mix castor oil with others? I read and read your posts and I see all the time '50:50 mixture', 'I mixed it 70:30', etc, etc.
    Castor oil gives me the best results when I don't dilute it, I add only a few drops of essential oils. What does blending oils give to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Shrew View Post
    Hmm.. Am I the only one person here who doesn't mix castor oil with others? I read and read your posts and I see all the time '50:50 mixture', 'I mixed it 70:30', etc, etc.
    Castor oil gives me the best results when I don't dilute it, I add only a few drops of essential oils. What does blending oils give to you?
    I diluted it while I was buying the 60ml bottles in the pharmacy just because it was such a small bottle and I would run out of it so quickly. But now that I bought two bottles of the 500ml I think I will keep adding just a little bit of sesame oil (~20%) to make it a little more fluid. So you saw my profile, you figured out where I was from?