Thread: Can hair thickness increase?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    24/24/38
    Type
    2b/C/iii

Default Re: Can hair thickness increase?

Yeah my hair circumference is increasing all of the time since I started using new things on it, and my hair is already thick, I measured the other day and I am now 4.75" whereas before i was 4.25"
    So congratulations!!

Length
    buzz/38/dunno
    Type
    3a/F/ii

Default Re: Can hair thickness increase?

sandigirl and ALenee and Darkhorse1, thanks! I don't really think about all of that stuff so much these days . . . I put in a lot more time thinking about my hair than about having been sick.

Darkhorse, I had heard that, about hair coming back in curly. But I was a curly to start with, so these little curls just match the rest of my hair. What's really cool about them, though, is when my hair fell out I lost all the little tendrils around the hairline, which used to soften the look of my updos -- and now they're coming back! Yay! I have read in various places, btw, that hair loss is connected to hormone levels in various ways. My doctor thought it was, too, and she also agreed that my suddenly desert-dry hair and skin were caused by that, too.

Beloved, I'm sorry to learn surgery made your hair come out, too . . . but congratulations on the new growth!