Hi guys, this is my first time here; I'm new to the forum. I'm obsessed with hair... I have been growing my hair for 6 years now and have had it at a steady length all the way down my back. My hair is fairly curly/wavy. I don't know all the terms you guys know and I'm fairly clueless when it comes down to the basics. I'm fairly young, (20), and am fairly superficial, which is why I started growing my hair to begin with. I appreciate the other meaning and emotions people have with their hair for more important reasons, and reading another thread on here I've come to find that I may be attached to my hair for other reasons. But I feel like my hair is my child, and when bad things happen to it, I can barely find it in me to recover from them. Anyways, that's a whole other issue in itself, but I'm here to ask you hair geniuses a question I've wanted to know for a long time. I have always been told I have thick hair, but the strands themselves are fine, I do however, have a lot of hair (I think). In any event, what would you guys say, in terms of circumference is thick, medium, and thin hair? I haven't measured my circumference before, and I don't know what i, ii, iii, and the lot mean, however I'm very interested to find out.

As well, I'm wondering, is this the kind of forum where we can talk about celebrities hair and hair styles, or is this a very different type of hair forum?