I come from Gaiaonline.com if you guys know it. Never been part of another website with forums like this before! The layout is different and sorta confusing, but I'll get it. =]

So.. I really don't know what else to say.. Maybe my hair type?

I'm a 2c/3a, iii, and my hair is at my shoulders when curly, like an inch or two past if I pull it out. I'm new to all these hair things, so I don't know much, like all the abbreviations. I do know CO, though, lol. And that's what I do, and have been doing since I was little (When I was little I was SO lazy, I never wanted to was my hair. Then I learned it's actually a good thing, but you should actually condition too, lol. ) So if you guys can link me to an article or thread that talks about all these abreviations and what they mean, that would help! Oh, and I have been growing out my hair from a pixie, and want to grow it to like... the bottom of my rib cage. (I'm short, if that matters, so it's not too long on me, lol )

I'm also preparing a henna gloss strand test right now, it's going to sit overnight and I'll do it tomorrow, I'm excited! I've done my hair with henna once before, but it was a full henna, and I bleached my hair so it would be red. X.X Now it's natural, dark brown. Yay!