Thread: I need Garnier Fructis long and strong leave in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I need Garnier Fructis long and strong leave in

I don't think they are making it anymore.

I will buy or trade for it. Thanks!

Length
    Bob/Waist/Ankle
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I have some. It's pretty full since I haven't used it often. I'll PM you

45.5" - mid-thigh
    Here I Grow Again
    Amanda

Length
    pixie/BSL+/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/i/ii

moonchaser, I'm pretty sure it's just been renamed "Length & Strength." I double-checked this evening when I picked up some Garnier (I'm trying the "Strength & Repair," hadn't seen it before,) and they did still have that one on the shelf.

I'm not sure how you'd know for sure whether it's the same stuff or not, though. I think they all have the same ingredients, just in slightly differing quantities.
    <--- It'll get there again
    You gave your life to become the person you are right now. Was it worth it? -- Richard Bach, Ilusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

If you don't get it, let me know because I've seen it still in stores up here and I'm pretty sure I could buy it for you.
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Growing Long Blonde Silk AquaViolet1973's Avatar
    Length
    ?/long/40"
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

I sure hope they don't stop making it. My hair needs Garnier Fructis Length and Strength leave in conditioner. If they discontinue it, I don't know what I'll use for a leave in conditioner. It is my favorite hair product.
    AquaViolet
    My Blog...AquaViolet's Hair and Life. My blog is now only viewable by Friends and Contacts. AquaViolet...Pictures of my Angel Click on the pictures to make them larger.

Account Closed by Member Request

I've seen it around too, check on their site for product information!

Check around at surrounding stores that you shop at...Not too long ago I was out and about on the other side of town and figured that since I was out I'd pop into a local drug store chain to get my hair color...They didn't sell the color I was looking for, so that chain called another store on "my" side of town...They didn't carry my color either...Across the street just so happened to be their competitor, who didn't carry my color either...Getting worried and a little freaked out (like most long hairs do when you think a product you love is getting phased out)...I went back on "my" side of town and went to a national retail store--They had my color...I said all of that to say, they stock what sells...If it's not selling they don't sell it...Check around/call around...Good luck.
    Last edited by angelthadiva; March 14th, 2008 at 06:47 PM. Reason: added info