Hello, good fellows...

I am fairly new to TLH Community-- well, it is my second day since I was looking for new thread of my own on first day lol! Really dumb of me!

Before ask some questions, I think you all should know few things about me; I am profoundly deaf since born and I using sign language known as British Sign Language (I am British, of course!), so I make English as second language. I will trying to do my best make you able to understand my second language-- wish me luck

I am a transgender-- I am not happy with myself as a male. I always wanted to be female so badly-- long story. Spare me the detail! I am hope in heaven to having long hair before taking estrogen-- it might be start by summer...

Okay, go to back questions I wish to ask;

As you see the picture of me in my profile (not sure if it is shown), it was New Year Eve for 2011-- my hair length is near at my chin level. It wasn't really straight hair-- my friend straightened it with straighter, I know there shouldn't use a straighter because it can make my hair damaged and might unable to grow, is it right?

My hair is natural curly but it sometime extremely frizzy after rub it with towel after shower-- I know I should rub it... again, really dumb of me!

Okay, I'd like to ask any of you with high experience of long hair of your own and handle to care it without damaged or worse.

• How can I make my hair straight without straighter or otherwise? With shampoo?
  • What should I eat and drink make my hair grow faster and healthier? just worth to ask...
  • How long do you think it would take me sometime until my hair finally reach the classic or tailbone length hair?
  • I am kinda emo but I'll make my hair dyed to black as soon as taking estrogen, I heard the dyed hair can be damaged, is it true?
  • How many should I trim the splits in the end per year? Three times? My aunt cut my hair three days ago (as of 7th of February)
Other questions I might forget to ask but I'll be back to ask some new question. I know there are few question might be too many to answers but I just wanted to having long hair as a girl so badly...

I'll be grateful ever as you share your experience with me. Thank you for your time to read my first thread. have a good day and night. I am apologies for my second language might be confused or nonsense...