Thread: purple streaks due to Redken Blonde glam Pure Pearl :(

Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Default purple streaks due to Redken Blonde glam Pure Pearl :(

I just tried a new conditioner to down down the brassiness in my hair and to make it a little less yellowy. It's a purple colored conditioner (Redeken Blonde glam Pure Pearl) and now There are some purple streaks left in my hair, not a lot, jest 2 strands or so.

The rest of my hair reacted good to the product. Does anyone know what could have happened and how to get those 2 purple strands I have back to blonde? I think the purple 'stuck' on the part of my hair that was very white, although it's a product for pale blonde, so that wouldn't maken any sense.

I do think I let the prdocut on a little to long, I think 10 minutes in case of 5...I had no idea this could happen.

Length
    2/31.5/???
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

The good news is: It should wash out. In my pixie cut days, I kept my hair bleached to snowy white and I used color-toned conditioners to fight brassines. I accidentally dyed my entire head pastel blue or lavender more than once. It washes out pretty quickly if you stop using the product until the purple tones are gone. After that, just be more careful about how long you leave it in.
    Lady Parhadox of the Truthfull Pen, Order of the Long Haired Knights
    "I met a lady in the meads / Full beautiful--a faery's child,
    Her hair was long, her foot was light, / And her eyes were wild."

Type
    1b/F/ii

I can't help you, but I'm slightly intrigued by this. How light is your hair and how bright is the purple? This might be something that isn't permanent that I could get away with at work for a while if I can manage it.