Quote Originally Posted by Mirsha View Post
Where does this come from? Egg yolk solidifies at 68 degrees Celcius, egg white at 63 degrees celcius. A scorching hot shower is somewhere around 50 degrees Celcius
I don't HOW it works but believe me - I had scrambled egg hair more than once in my life.
Quote Originally Posted by piratejenny View Post
Was there a particular reason why you stopped doing it? Did you use it exclusively or did you mix with other cleaning methods? And how frequently did you have to wash your hair?
No particular reason. I love experimenting with different washing methods and might even go back to eggs again. I liked the results. But then I started to make my own soaps and did that for a while. Now it's a mix of Indian herbs and CO/SMT.
May be one reason for me to stop the egg routine was that I started working as a tourist guide a few years ago. It's definitely more comfortable to take a bar soap on a trip than finding an egg when it's washing day. Ah yes, I have to wash about once a week with all of the natural methods I've tried so far, sometimes even less often.