So, about a week ago I posted a thread about the ends of my hair feeling dry and crunchy... Even though I had had a 4-6in trim in the middle of October, and had layers put in. I also have cut off a total of 13-15in of hair this year since May. I S&D every 2-3 months. I don't get many split ends.

What I did with the advice from people last week:
1. I got a clarifying shampoo, by Live Clean, to get build up out of my hair. It made it feel a ton better.
2. I ACVed.
3. I got a rich, protein free CO. It was great! Probably the best I've ever used, again by Live Clean.
4. I left my hair alone to see what would happen (still dry), and then put Argan oil on my ends. It didn't like this.
5. Tonight I S&D and then put avocado oil on my ends. My hair likes avocado oil, my ends didn't look any different though and still feel dry and crunchy...
6. I stretch washes because my hair likes sebum, and doesn't get oily fast. I haven't washed my hair since Sunday and probably won't wash it until Monday.
7. I also did a deep CO with a heat cap on my head after I shampooed, ACVed, and COed in the shower.... Forgot to mention that.

So, what do I do now? I really don't think trimming is going to help, because this is what happens to my hair, and then I trim, and it goes back to being like this again FAST.

Help???!!! I am seriously getting depressed about this. One of my best friends today told me my hair looked... sad at the ends.

*sighs* At least my hair ends are matching my mood...

I just don't get it though- it's only the ends! The rest of my hair is HAPPY!

It's gotten to the point where I hate brushing my hair because I hate seeing the ends of my hair, or even feeling them... I also hate wearing my hair down because the ends look so bad.