Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pantene or Dove

Length
    27/32-33/35'
    Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

Default Re: Pantene or Dove

Sorry gals--I LOVE pantene. Dove made my hair slimey. I think it really depends on your hair type and what you are looking for. Pantene is great for my needs because I have an oily scalp and work outdoors. I have fairly coarse hair, and I'm lucky to have lots of it. I use Pantene clarifying shampoo, and the moisture renewel conditioner and my hair is silky soft and shiny. The conditioner does build up over time, so I swap it with a few others. Hope that helps!

KittyCat

I tried both and I liked the Pantene more. But (I hate saying it all the time) it all depends. Can't you get samples of both?
    When I used Pantene I got a sample from the drugstore first. Sometimes you can order some from their homepage for free (?). Maybe it takes a while ,but it's better than throwing away a whole new bottle.

Reason I picked those 2 is because of TV comercials, I used to use Miss Clairol
    hair color #108 light reddish.
    Never had any problems with their product.

Patty lou

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

I like Dove (dark blue bottle conditioner) at the moment and have always hated Pantene but it really is a trial and error thing for each head of hair.

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil

Length
    sldr/apl+/hip
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Sorry, I'm no help. I don't like either one. Pantene made my hair dry and Dove made it greasy. But, use the one that your hair likes.

Length
    BSL/hips/hips
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

I always use Dove. I like their "Therapy" line in the dark blue bottle.

“Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.” Calvin and Hobbes