Thread: Buxus dioica AKA katam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Buxus dioica AKA katam

I think I had read somewhere on H4H that there might be a way to dye hair chocolate brown naturally. So I guess this would be it? I'd be willing to try it, as I have given up on indigo.

Length
    Hip/Neck/???
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by SpiralingWaves View Post
    I think I had read somewhere on H4H that there might be a way to dye hair chocolate brown naturally. So I guess this would be it? I'd be willing to try it, as I have given up on indigo.
    Yeah, that's what they're talking about. It is also supposed to be more of a workable endeavor to keep light browns and even blondes with this. It is said to be more predictable than indigo.

It may pay off to watch and see people's results as it becomes available and people are using it at home and posting about it. Kinda like how the iPhone early adopters were mad when within a year they fixed all the bugs and reduced the price.
    Battle Wench Arvoreen of the Scything Curls in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Quote Originally Posted by Riot Crrl View Post
    Yeah, that's what they're talking about. It is also supposed to be more of a workable endeavor to keep light browns and even blondes with this. It is said to be more predictable than indigo.

It may pay off to watch and see people's results as it becomes available and people are using it at home and posting about it. Kinda like how the iPhone early adopters were mad when within a year they fixed all the bugs and reduced the price.

Oh, I like predictable ... predictable is good! At least when it comes to my hair color anyway.

As far as waiting to see what other's results are before trying it, I think I will have to see how desperate I am when this is becomes available at H4H, lol. Seriously, I am currently using a brown dye and henna combo to keep things somewhat brown-ish, but I'd rather go all natural if it is at all possible. That would be ideal anyway ...

Type
    3a/M/ii

Thanks! The Arabic letters show well, and I have added it to Wiktionary.
    Pyerre Mehendi Mage in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    My name is Indigo Montoya. You terped my henna. Prepare to dye!
    Pic by Renarok